Front of House Support Services AssistantLocation: Cheltenham | Salary: 17,500.00 | Posted: 16 Apr 2019 | Closes: 30 Jun 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: G4S/US/4703
With the ever-changing facilities management industry, it is important that the Employer you choose is ready to take you and your career as far as you would like. As a leading security and Facilities Management company, G4S improves the lives of millions of people across the UK, Ireland and the Channel Islands, by creating productive, safe and smooth working environments.
We provide integrated FM services in a wide range of environments, including: head offices, retail stores, utility plants, manufacturing sites, health settings, secure environments, and prestigious buildings.
We run large TFM contracts
We provide FM in Hospitals and Secure establishments
We provide FM services to Health and School buildings
G4S, the leading global security and outsourcing group, specialises in outsourcing of business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen. G4S has operations in more than 120 countries and over 620,000 employees.
- To work as a member of the Front of House team providing a variety of effective, well organized and efficient services, providing a high level of customer service.
- To work flexibly between the Front of House team including:
- G4S Admin (including Locker Management and Car Park Management)
- Desk Management Service
- Integrated Customer Service Centre / Switchboard
- Visitor Reception Centre
- Conference and Training Service
- Providing administration and customer service support where required to meet service requirements.
- Co-ordinate daily administration tasks as required.
- Manage and organise schedules and plans using spreadsheets.
- Develop excellent working relationships with client, contractors and other G4S services as appropriate to ensure service delivery. Communicate and liaise with them by telephone, face to face and by email.
- To follow office procedures and document management, particularly in respect of the relevant classification
- Ensure the maintenance of accurate records relating to service requests.
- To assist in updating and monitoring management information for reports and service level agreements.
- Assist with the recording of data on the relevant software applications required in delivery of G4S services.
- Continuously develop and improve daily tasks as required.
- To keep your line manager informed of all service related issues.
The Ideal Candidate:
Jobs that might be of interest:Commercial Manager
Location: GLOUCESTER, Gloucestershire
Apply now Facilities Coordinator
Location: Royal Wootton Bassett, Wiltshire
Apply now Helpdesk Team Manager
Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire
Apply now Regional HR Advisor
Apply now Contract Performance Manager
Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire