Foreman Willowbrook, Illinois Competitive
ForemanLocation: Willowbrook, Illinois | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 25 Jul 2018 | Closes: 31 Aug 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US - G4S Secure Integration | Region / Division: G4S Technology | Reference: IL072518F
Prior experience of 5-10 years in this field is required.
This job requires manual dexterity, ability to climb ladders/scaffolding, operate power hand tools and work in both an office and a construction environment.
- Install, trouble-shoot, program, service and repair Access Control Systems, CCTV/Video, Intrusion Alarm and other integrated security systems.
- Interface with customers to assess, identify, correct, repair and test components and systems.
- Program systems, verify system performance and conduct customer training.
- Review installation work orders, design and components.
- Supervise and direct crews made up of Apprentices, Technicians and Journeymen on job sites.
The Ideal Candidate:
Individual will be required to pull cable/wires, mount devices on interior/exterior walls and ceilings. Individual must be able to visually distinguish colors.
Individual must demonstrate manual dexterity, ability to climb ladders/scaffolding, operate power hand tools and work in both an office and a construction environment. Individual must be capable of lifting and carrying equipment, ladders and tools.
Individual must possess a valid drivers license, current vehicle insurance and have reliable transportation. Use of personal vehicle will be required for business travel but mileage will be reimbursed in accordance with the Union Contract Agreement.
Travel within the state and some out of state may be required based upon work requirements.
Individual will have to pass a Bureau of Security and Investigative Services (BSIS) background check and be licensed by the State of California Better Business Bureau.
This position requires the individual to join the Communication Workers of America (CWA) union and pay monthly union dues.
About the Company:
Why work for G4S Secure Integration?
- Global experts in the assessment, design, construction, maintenance and management of communication networks and electronic security systems
- Over 20 Years of proven experience as an established large-scale systems integrator providing unified communications and security solutions
- Financially Sound Company, Highly Regarded by Customers & Industry Peers
- Highly Competitive Compensation Plan & Comprehensive Benefits Package
G4S Secure Integration is a systems integrator that brings innovative, flexible and cost efficient thinking to the design, construction and maintenance of stand-alone or integrated communication networks and electronic security systems. For over two decades, we have offered commercial, industrial and governmental clients an efficient single point of contact for all their project issues. A trusted partner to customers and suppliers around the world, G4S Secure Integration takes great pride in delivering outstanding technology, superior customer service and a great return on investment.
G4S Secure Integration has deployed over 2 million fiber miles in more than 200 metropolitan and rural areas and completed over 1,500 large-scale, electronic security systems projects in the United States, Europe, Asia, Central America, and the Middle East.
Headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, G4S Secure Integration is managed by executives from the telecommunications, construction and security industries. For more information, visit the company’s website at www.g4s.us or call (866) 221-5641.
We offer an attractive, competitive compensation plan, an outstanding comprehensive benefits package, and significant opportunity for professional growth and advancement in the rapidly expanding security/telecommunications industry. We strongly encourage inquiries from qualified women and minority candidates. While interest from all applicants for employment with G4S Secure Integration is genuinely appreciated, we can respond only to those candidates with qualifications closest to the job requirements. For confidential consideration, please visit http://technologycareers.g4s.com/ and apply on-line. No phone calls please.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
VEVRAA Federal Contractor