Foreman Willowbrook, Illinois Competitive
ForemanLocation: Willowbrook, Illinois | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 1 Mar 2019 | Closes: 30 Jun 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US - G4S Secure Integration | Region / Division: G4S Technology | Reference: IL030119F
G4S Secure Integration is looking for a responsible individual that will be required to pull cable/wires, mount devices on interior/exterior walls and ceilings. Individual must be able to visually distinguish colors.
- Install, trouble-shoot, program, service and repair Access Control Systems, CCTV/Video, Intrusion Alarm and other integrated security systems.
- Interface with customers to assess, identify, correct, repair and test components and systems.
- Program systems, verify system performance and conduct customer training.
- Review installation work orders, design and components.
- Supervise and direct crews made up of Apprentices, Technicians and Journeymen on job sites.
The Ideal Candidate:
- HS Diploma or GED equivalent
- Must possess a valid drivers license, current vehicle insurance and have reliable transportation.
- Use of personal vehicle will be required for business travel but mileage will be reimbursed in accordance with the Union Contract
- This position requires the individual to join the Communication Workers of America (CWA) union and pay monthly union dues.
About the Company:
G4S brings your systems together. We design, build and maintain stand-alone and integrated security systems. A trusted partner to customers and suppliers, G4S takes great pride in delivering outstanding expertise and superior service.
We have the ability to provide full turnkey services: taking a customer’s requirements, developing the concept, designing the network, selecting the product that best fits the requirements, and completing the installation.
Why Work for G4S?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee referral program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Certification Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
VEVRAA Federal Contractor