Flow MonitorLocation: Dublin, Ireland | Salary: 11.65 hourly | Posted: 23 Mar 2022 | Contracted Hours: Full-time | Employee Status: Permanent | Reference: 2100030J
G4S are currently recruiting for flow monitors based on our client site in Clonslaugh Dublin, for an immediate start.
Hours: Monday-Thursday 0600-1500
Location: Amazon, Clonslaugh, Dublin
Rate of pay: 11.65 per hour
This Position requires significant public contact, where the Flow Monitors will be assisting people visiting the site to be vaccinated. This assistance will include directing people to cubicles to sit with nurses, ensuring they do not leave after they are vaccinated and remain seated for the requisite time, and instructing them one-one-one to schedule the second vaccine dose using their phone or other personal device. We hope to vaccinate hundreds of individuals over the course of the day. Of course, masking and guidelines are strictly enforced, but candidates should be comfortable with this set up.
Role Description: Flow Monitors facilitate the efficient flow of ‘shots in arms’ and ensure smooth and timely transition from one step to the next for all members of the public that are visiting the clinic to receive their vaccine. The workflow includes getting people seated with a nurse in a cubicle, to then ensuring they remain seated for 15 minutes after receiving their vaccine and do not leave the clinic immediately, to then providing information and assistance to each person to ensure they schedule their second vaccine dose prior to leaving the clinic.
Typical duties might include:
• Assist with greeting members of the general public that are scheduled to receive a vaccine • Direct people to the next available nurse by remaining alert and aware of the cubicles that are next in queue
• Ensure smooth transition post-vaccine from nurse’s station to waiting area to ensure that patients do not leave immediately. (They will be observed for a set period of time: Normal observation time is 15 minutes but if there is a qualifying allergy, the time is extended to 30 minutes of observation before they leave.)
• Provide information to each patient about scheduling their second dose by instructing them on use of their mobile phone, or other device, to access the web site and/or scan a code. Depending on patient’s level of technical knowledge, it may be necessary to take time to explain this process and provide detailed instruction until it is completed.
• Take direction from Department of Health staff with any requests for assistance of any type
- Full-time and part-time contracts of employment
- Life Assurance
- Progression, training and development opportunities
- Pension Scheme after 6 months service
- Group health scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- SIPTU Representation Rights
- Life advice and counselling service
- Service awards recognition scheme
- Internal recognition schemes
- Bicycle to work scheme
- Tax saver travel scheme
- Charitable giving
Must have the following requirements:
- Good Level of English
- Be available to work Monday-Sunday (mornings & evenings)
- Good customer service skills
- Experience preferable but not necessary
- Valid Visa to work in Ireland