Flexi Call Handler Chelmsford, Essex £8.63-£14.31
Flexi Call HandlerLocation: Chelmsford, Essex | Salary: £8.63-£14.31 | Posted: 15 Sep 2020 | Closes: 13 Oct 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Part-time | Business Unit: Health Services | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 9122
Flexi Call Handler
Flexi, Varied start times from (6 & 9 hour shifts available)
Chelmsford, CM1 1GU
G4S Health Services has been one of the leading providers to all justice health environments since 2005. Working across Secure, Custody and Sexual Assault Referral Centres (SARC) across the UK, we provide primary care and forensic healthcare to a wide range of patients.
Benefits as a Call Handler
- Free eye-tests/discounts for VDU users
- Subsidised healthcare plan
- Charity work- Match-IT and Payroll Giving
- Employee Assistance Programme (Confidential Counselling Services, 24/7 support specialising in health and medical topics)
- Refer A Friend Scheme
- Access to Gympass - subsidised gym
- Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers
The Ideal Candidate:
- Ability to remain calm and professional at all times
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Application of common sense approach
- A caring attitude and an outgoing, friendly manner, able to show empathy
- Demonstrate high level of commitment to the provision of an efficient and effective service
- Ability to work to deadlines, at times under considerable pressure, without compromising standards of performance, calm under pressure
- Able to ensure confidentiality
- Able to deal with multiple tasks and prioritise
- Able to work on own initiative
- Flexibility to change shifts to help cover sickness and annual leave.
- Knowledge of Forensic Medical Services
- Experience of working in confidential environment
- Geographical knowledge of the local areas to be worked within
- A resilient team player with drive and ambition.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Complaints Handling
- Strong customer service background.
This role requires the ability to work with vulnerable people in a caring and compassionate way. A DBS check and relevant police/ prison clearance will be required to exclude any individuals with a history of behaviour which could be considered unacceptable (by G4S or the clients). Safety is of paramount importance and the post holder must ensure that safe systems of work are followed without compromise.
Please Note: If you are successful at the interview you will be required to attend site within 7 working days for a vetting interview.
Jobs that might be of interest:Ambulance Driver - Lewisham (bank)
Apply now Ambulance Care Assistant
Location: North West London
Apply now Head of Governance
Apply now Part time Ambulance Driver (Care Assistant) - Canterbury
Location: Canterbury, Kent
Apply now Ambulance Driver - RNOH
Location: North West London