Fleet Administrator Bristol £20,000 - £22,500
Fleet AdministratorLocation: Bristol | Salary: £20,000 - £22,500 | Posted: 29 Jul 2021 | Closes: 8 Aug 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: G4S/CD/7194
Pension, Life Assurance, Employee Assistance Programme, 5 Weeks Holiday (with the option to purchase an additional week), We Care; 24/7 access to online GP, mental health support and virtual wellbeing, HSF - Health Cash Plan, Corporate perks and discounts (Perks @ Work and Home)
G4S is the largest secure solutions company in the world and one of Britain’s top Employers. Our Cash Management Solutions business has expertise in secure logistics and payment services including cash and valuables transportation, cash processing, ATM and cash centre outsourcing, secure storage and retrieval and merchant services.
As an employee of G4S Cash Solutions, each role will have specific responsibilities for the identification, management and control of risk in order to safeguard the business, staff, customers, assets and reputation. Every G4S employee has a role to play in understanding and supporting the business in embedding effective risk management controls and assurance and be integral to the effectiveness and success of G4S.
- Provides a central point for all queries, correspondence into the Fleet Services department.
- Carries out general administrative duties, including producing written documentation on behalf of management.
- Liaises with the accounts department to ensure correct coding and payments are made.
- Set up of contractors on Ariba (G4S financial system)
- Controls changes to departmental process documents
- Completes daily updates to Evolve, the Fleet Vehicle Disposition System.
- Maintains departmental HR records i.e. Annual Leave, Sickness.
- Raises departmental purchase orders, and tracks goods receipting.
- Facilitates the payment and challenges of Parking Charge Notices.
- Monitors weekly vehicle movements, and updates fleet systems to reflect changes the vehicle disposition.
- Assists in the management of the vehicle disposal process and new vehicle replacement programmes.
- Administers O Licence changes, which include changes to management structures, vehicle dispositions and operating centres.
- Supports in departmental projects as required.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A strong team player with the ability to work with others effectively
- Strong organisational skills, with current knowledge of google systems, and excel.
- Self motivated, with the ability to work under own initiative.
- Good clear communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Logical thinker, who applies attention to detail
This role will be subject to screening including but not limited to a criminal record check, credit check and 10 year background check. In addition, this role will be subject to a medical review which may include a medical assessment with an occupational health practitioner
We’ll provide all the training and support to help you progress as a key member of a world-class team. In addition to a culture that believes in promoting from within, we offer five weeks paid holiday, pension scheme, life assurance and We Care; 24/7 access to online GP, mental health support and virtual wellbeing.
Jobs that might be of interest:Administrator
Apply now Call Handler- Maternity Cover
Location: CM1 2QE
Apply now Rota Coordinator
Apply now Customer Experience Agent - DWP
Location: Rotherham, Barnsley
Apply now Assurance Officer
Location: Preston, Lancashire