Financial Project Analyst City of Industry, California Competitive
Financial Project AnalystLocation: City of Industry, California | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 23 Jan 2019 | Closes: 30 Apr 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US - G4S Secure Integration | Region / Division: G4S Technology
G4S Secure Integration is looking for a Project Analyst who will be responsible for the preparation, analysis, reconciliation, and forecasting of project-related business, accounting, and financial data.
- Coordinates preparation and analysis of internal reports through gathering, analyzing and summarizing data and information. This includes budget reports, forecasting reports, variance reports and other financial and management reports.
- Prepares presentation materials for project and corporate management as required.
- Evaluates and monitors the performance and efficiency of project(s).
- Monitors project/program revenue and expense transactions and reports, reviews for accuracy and completeness; investigates discrepancies.
- Develops and maintains management and key performance reports.
- Works on overall project planning, schedules, and deliverables along with project team.
- Works with project staff to prepare cost and revenue budgets.
- Provides support to the project team by gathering and analyzing data in the establishment and/or maintenance of project business processes, procedures and policies.
- Assists in the initiation, conducting, and coordinating of studies and analysis of resource allocation.
- Responsible for coordination of transactional accounting activities with corporate office personnel.
- Position operates within the project/program structure, and has dotted line reporting responsibility to corporate accounting.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2 to 4 years of accounting/finance experience
- BS/BA degree in Business Administration, Finance, or Accounting is preferred,
- An acceptable equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Should be knowledgeable and experienced with software packages such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience with Great Plains Accounting system is a plus.
- Individual should be a self-starter and used to working in a fast-paced environment.
About the Company:
G4S brings your systems together. We design, build and maintain stand-alone and integrated security systems. A trusted partner to customers and suppliers, G4S takes great pride in delivering outstanding expertise and superior service.
We have the ability to provide full turnkey services: taking a customer’s requirements, developing the concept, designing the network, selecting the product that best fits the requirements, and completing the installation.
Why Work for G4S?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee referral program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Certification Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Jobs that might be of interest:Project Analyst
Location: City of Industry, California
Apply now Staff Accountant
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Apply now Assistant Project Accountant
Apply now Credit Controller
Location: Sutton House HQ
Apply now Reconciliations Administrator (Welkom) - G4S Cash Solutions - South Africa