Finance Manager Basra Competitive
Finance ManagerLocation: Basra | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 5 Apr 2022 | Closes: 5 May 2022 | Job Type: Full Time and Permanent | Business Unit: Jersey | Region / Division: Asia and Middle East | Reference: G4S/TP/6762318/220162
Provide financial support for a business of over 1,600 employees
▪ Covering for rotational leave of the Finance Manager and Controller
▪ Supporting the SSI (North) and (SSI South) management teams
▪ Financial Control – process ownership. Responsible for creating, implementing and enforcing fit for purpose processes in the business unit across the country.
▪ Payroll – efficient and timely operation of payroll function - including package implementation.
▪ Cash management and control - appropriate for a primarily cash based economy.
▪ Corporate reporting – timely and accurate reporting to Group and Business unit management.(month-end, budgeting, forecasting, etc)
▪ Project reporting development – implementation of efficient project reporting regime.
▪ Staff management and development of intelligent and motivated financial staff
▪ Tax compliance – implementation of appropriate tax compliance routines - resolution of all prior year and future issues.
▪ Billing and credit control oversight
▪ Pricing of new commercial opportunities
▪ Other ad hoc duties
Key Performance Indicators
▪ Ability to manage all deliverables to time and to satisfaction
▪ Accurate and timely reporting.
▪ Strong and effective financial controls.
▪ Supporting the business and developing good working relationships in country.
▪ Developing solid working relationships with Head Office and external advisers.
▪ Tax Compliance.
▪ Staff development.
The Ideal Candidate:
Part qualified accountant (desirable)
Post qualification experience (ideally with management experience in a corporate operational environment) (essential)
Management of payroll
Cashbook Management and Controls
Support tender documentation with advice and finance requirements
Payment of Taxes and full compliance with financial regulations
Staff management and development.
Skills and abilities
Proven verbal and written skills in management
Ability to deputise for Finance Controllers
Initiative - Self Starter able to work without close management supervision
Integrity – do the right thing in a fast moving commercial environment
Patience and perseverance. “Can do” attitude
Strong character: Able to thrive in a potentially intense environment.
Jobs that might be of interest:Assistant Accountant
Apply now Credit Control Team Leader – Key and Strategic
Location: Chancery, Sutton, United Kingdom
Apply now Cash Allocations Clerk - Part time
Apply now Settlement Administrator | G4S Cash Solutions | Centurion Head Office