Finance Administrator Leeds, United Kingdom Up to 26000
Finance AdministratorLocation: Leeds, United Kingdom | Salary: Up to 26000 | Posted: 17 Jun 2022 | Contracted Hours: Full-time | Employee Status: Fixed Term | Reference: 479
JOB SUMMARY / PURPOSE:
The position requires the candidate to work an average of 42.5 hours per week, days Monday to Friday.
The primary function is to manage and process all reporting & financial activity for a specific service relating to one of our key contracts
The individual will link betweenkey departments to correctly pay officers, bill the customer and report accurately.
RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES:
▪ Ensure all payments for officers are correctly processed
▪ Identify & escalate any incorrect logged payment or work roders
▪ Process the closing down and accurate billing of all work orders in a timely manner
▪ Ensure that reporting data is correct
▪ Weekly and monthly checks of payroll for accuracy.
▪ Supporting the Commercial Operations Manager in adhoc requests for the business.
▪ General administration in support of the Contract Management Team ▪ Completion / submission of company documentation
▪ Be flexible with your schedule to ensure business needs are met
▪ Good Communications Skills
▪ Attention to detail
▪ Planning and organising
▪ IT and desktop applications
▪ Ability to work with detailed information
▪ Ability to create reports and work with detailed analysis
▪ Quality awareness
Jobs that might be of interest: