Field Monitoring Officer Inverness £11.13
Field Monitoring OfficerLocation: Inverness | Salary: £11.13 | Posted: 1 Feb 2019 | Closes: 15 Mar 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Part-time | Business Unit: UK Central Government Services | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 7448
Field Monitoring Officer
Contract Type: Perm / Part time 20 hours per week - Interim Post
Saturday 18:00-00:00, Sunday 18:00-00:00 Monday 16:00-00:20.
£11.13 per hour
Due to contractual regulations and operating models we are looking for a Female officer to be based at Inverness.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a home based Field Monitoring Officer based in Inverness to join an expanding company. You are required to have your own vehicle. You will be expected toattend any training courses provided by the company.
As the Field Monitoring Officer your duties will be to:
- Be responsible for the installation, monitoring and decommissioning of curfew orders in accordance with Company Procedures and terms of the contract.
- Support and advise subjects during the duration of their curfew.
- Report incidents / breaches to the appropriate agencies.
- Process incidents / violations within agreed key performance indicators.
- Escalate reportable incidents to the Monitoring Centre and as per agreed procedures.
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with both internal and external customers through the application of the principles of pro-social modelling.
- Maintain, uphold and demonstrate values and protect the company brand.
- Document all contact with our customers both internal and external.
The Ideal Candidate:
To be a successful Field Monitoring Officer you will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to remain calm, positive and confident in a pressurised environment.
- Ability to make decisions based on facts and information available.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise own workload.
- Flexible working style.
- Full UK driving licence.
The Field Monitoring Officer will be required to work a shift roster based on a 20 hours a week contract, the work will be mostly late shifts. You may be asked to work additional hours when necessary.
In return, the Field Monitoring Officer will receive a salary of £11.13 per hour. There is a probationary period for 6 months which will be paid at 10 percent lesser salary.
- Experience in a customer-service oriented role
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to remain calm, positive and confident in a pressurised environment
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise own workload
- Ability to use Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook Email & Calendar
Safety is of paramount importance and the post holder must ensure that safe systems of work are followed without compromise. The post holder needs to be committed to maintaining high standards of customer care and service delivery that will include the responsibility of adequate safeguarding and prevent training and awareness and an understanding of reporting concerns to the line manager.