Field Investigator Minneapolis, MN $13.00 - $17.00
Field InvestigatorLocation: Minneapolis, MN | Salary: $13.00 - $17.00 | Posted: 21 Nov 2019 | Closes: 29 Feb 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US Compliance & Investigations | Reference: G4S/TP/403071/176459
Come grow with the Leader. G4S Compliance & Investigations has an opening for a full time surveillance investigator in Minneapolis, MN. The ideal candidate will conduct field investigations to assist our customers in validating legitimate claims as well as identifying suspect claims.
Interested candidates meeting the requirements for this position should forward a cover letter and resume to G4S for review. For more information on G4S C&I please visit our website at https://www.g4s.com/en-us/what-we-do/other-services#Investigations
G4S Compliance & Investigations is an EEO employer fully committed to attracting, retaining, developing, and promoting the most qualified individuals without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, disability or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We are dedicated to providing and maintaining an inclusive work environment free from discrimination and harassment, where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
G4S Compliance & Investigations offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, for full time employees that includes medical, dental, vision, life, long-term and short-term disability, and a matching 401k plan.
- Conduct Surveillance Investigations in accordance with state/federal law, and company policy
- Conduct case file review and work case in accordance with assigned objectives
- Discreetly acquire video evidence of subject’s activities
- Create Daily Investigative Report which provides detailed documentation of subject’s activities
- Analyze daily investigative results and write summaries highlighting significant findings
- Provide live verbal updates to customer’s and internal personnel (as required)
- Submit work product daily through secure digital portals
- Provide testimony at depositions and/or hearings (when required)
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must Possess Valid State Driver’s License
- Must be Dependable and able to meet Deadlines
- Must be a Self-Starter capable of working with Limited Supervision
- Must Possess a Vehicle Suitable for Surveillance
- Must Possess Investigative Tools (Laptop, Video Cameras, Mobile Phone, etc.)
- Must Possess Strong Writing and Verbal Communication Skills
- Must Possess Ability to function in a Digital Technology Environment
- Must be Available to work Flexible Schedule to include weekends
- Criminal Justice or related Degree preferred, but experience working surveillance investigations on insurance claims may be substituted in lieu of degree. Experience in Loss Prevention, Security and Law Enforcement will also be considered as well.