FEMALE Event SIA DS Security Officer - Edgbaston Cricket Ground, Birmingham Birmingham, United Kingdom 13.37 hourly
FEMALE Event SIA DS Security Officer - Edgbaston Cricket Ground, BirminghamLocation: Birmingham, United Kingdom | Salary: 13.37 hourly | Posted: 4 Jan 2024 | Business Unit: UK Secure Solutions | Contracted Hours: Per Diem | Employee Status: Casual | Reference: 8619
Female SIA Door Supervisor Security Officers - Events
£13.37 per hour
We require FEMALE personnel to join our existing Security Teams working at Edgbaston Stadium, Birmingham. Applications for female officers are required to ensure G4S Events remain within legislation, to undertake body searches on female staff and visitors.
Do you consider yourself to be a people person? Does building rapport with others come naturally to you?
Developing instant, yet valuable relationships are vital to our daily working lives, however many of us don’t know how to best use these skills when it comes to our own career goals. Does that sound like you?
If so, then have you considered a career as a DS Security Officer with G4S Events? A career that offers you flexibility, variety and the chance to meet lots of new people, earn extra money and be part of something very special.
Previous experience in security is not a must, but you must hold a valid SIA DS Licence. You’ll ensure the safety of our customers and clients and no matter where you are based, we will train and support you every step of the way.
A typical shift will involve ensuring the safety of our customers' staff, their buildings and assets, whilst providing excellent customer service with a smile. Other elements of the role will include:
- Searching individuals on arrival and upon leaving the premises
- Ensuring everyone follows the security and safety protocols of the site
- Dealing with any security incidents on site whilst working with any of our teams
Join G4S Events and you can enjoy real career progression with a large international company - as the world’s leading provider of security solutions, we offer loads of training and support. With a wide range of shifts available, fitting in with family lifestyles, you will become part of the G4S Events Family and have the opportunity to work at some amazing events and fabulous venues.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 18 years of age, or over
- A confident communicator, with people from all walks of life
- Team player
- Able to provide a professional service at all times
- Must hold a valid SIA Door Supervisor Licence
- paid annual leave, accrued hours with each shift worked
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Great 4 Savings Employee Discount Scheme; access to a wide range of employee benefits which include discounts in over 20 different categories ranging from Electronics, Home Appliances, Food & Groceries, Car Buying, Travel, Fitness, and more.
- Progression, training and development opportunities
A wide range of flexible shifts are available, fitting in with family lifestyles. So, whether you are looking to increase your skill set, earn extra money, or are returning to work after a period away, this could well be the role for you.
We require FEMALE security officers for these positions to remain within legislation to undertake body searches on female staff and visitors.
Jobs that might be of interest: