Facilities Manager - Soft Services (Account Manager)Location: Peterborough | Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per year | Posted: 4 Feb 2019 | Closes: 24 Feb 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: G4S/US/4617
We are actively seeking to recruit an enthusiastic, hard working Account Manager to join our team on our Cambridge, Peterborough and Norfolk Health FM contract, delivering facilities management on a number of soft services namely cleaning and catering. The role is predominantly based in our office in Peterborough and will require frequent travel across the circa 50 sites which this role is responsible for.
This is a permanent role working on a full time basis, Monday to Friday, however may require weekend and evening work if the needs of the business dictate.
This role and contract sits within our Facilities Management sector of G4S
With the ever-changing facilities management industry, it is important that the Employer you choose is ready to take you and your career as far as you’d like. As a leading security and facilities management company, G4S improves the lives of millions of people across the UK, Ireland and the Channel Islands, by creating productive, safe and smooth working environments.
We provide integrated FM services in a wide range of environments, including: head offices, retail stores, utility plants, manufacturing sites, health settings, secure environments, and prestigious buildings.
We run large TFM contracts
We serve FM in Hospitals and Secure establishments
We provide FM services to Health and School buildings
The main responsibilities that this role will involve are the following;
- Successful delivery of all contracted services to the required standards as set out in the contract, providing a single point of management contract responsibility.
- Maintain an absolute focus on Health and Safety at all times ensuring a safe working environment by compliance with health and safety legislation, client and G4S internal H&S and compliance procedures.
- To monitor and direct the activities of the Contract Team to ensure that services are delivered efficiently and economically in line with commercial contract, to ensure compliant service delivery which meets all individual customer requirements and mitigates organisational risk.
- To act as a point of contact for clients and attend meetings/presentations etc. as required with end users and current or potential customers to represent and develop / maintain excellent customer relationships.
- Recruit / select / develop Contract team to ensure appropriate resourcing levels and competence to deliver requisite quality services across the Health contracts at all times.
- Oversee processes for monitoring hours required and work undertaken to ensure that specifications are met and staff are appropriately rewarded in line with budget targets.
- To provide regular management information to key stakeholders as required.
- Collation of management information data
- Monitor subcontracted services ensuring they meet contractual and statutory requirements.
- Participate in out of hours emergency cover duties as required.
- Management of emergency and threat situations as necessary..
- Management of HR issues (with support from HR representatives) including recruitment, employee relations, staff development, and absence management.
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate for this role will have proven experience of managing within the facilities management industry within a multisite operation. Operating at a significant management level is essential, with the ability to build strong working relationships with all stakeholders.
Previous knowledge/ experience of working within the healthcare sector would be advantageous but not essential, with an understanding of the 49 elements of NHS 2007 cleaning standards and PAS 5748.
It is essential that the ideal candidate is commercially astute with a proven track record of implementing cost effective solutions and able to manage service delivery budgets.
The ideal candidate should have excellent verbal and written communications skills with an enthusiastic attitude with a customer focused and flexible approach.The ability to work to deadlines whilst balancing various different priorities and dealing with fluctuating workloads is essential.
Jobs that might be of interest:Site Manager
Location: Leicester, Leicestershire
Apply now Domestic Assistant
Apply now Town Enquiry Officer - Grantham
Apply now Learning Support Assistant
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Apply now IT Server Specialist