Expression of Interest : Contract Manager (Various Locations ) - G4S Secure Solutions South Africa Centurion , Durban , Cape Town , Polokwane , Boksburg , Free State , Northern Caape Market Related
Expression of Interest : Contract Manager (Various Locations ) - G4S Secure Solutions South AfricaLocation: Centurion , Durban , Cape Town , Polokwane , Boksburg , Free State , Northern Caape | Salary: Market Related | Posted: 29 Oct 2019 | Closes: 29 Nov 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: South Africa - Secure Solutions | Region / Division: Africa | Reference: G4S/TP/3620871/174019
Remuneration and benefits will be commensurate with the seniority of the role and in compliance with company remuneration policy and practice.
G4S Secure Solutions (SA), a leading global integrated security solutions company, has a vacancy for a Contract Manager, based at our offices in Zambezi.
The Contract Manager coordinates the provision of contractual and ad hoc security services to their dedicated customer, in compliance with legislation, Company policies and procedures, to ensure achievement of budgeted financial targets.
The successful incumbent is a self starter with a proven track record in maintaining company policy, adopting best practices, and is able to exercise sound judgement in the pursuit of the achievement of the goals of the organisation, and understanding the role which Contract Managing plays within a successful business unit. The incumbent will be expected to be results driven and to live the values of the organisation.
Effective management of the contract financial performance
Initiate cost saving model and controls
Gross Margin Management
- Direct Wage control / ER management
- Overheads control
- Contract profitability
Existing Revenue Growth
- Escalations are achieved
Manage the contracts cash flow
- DSO management
Effective management staff within contract
- Staff turnover analysis, proper allocation of staff to positions and structure.
- Effective labour management including rosters and shift patterns
- Management of overtime and annual leave
- Staff motivation levels
- Ensuring that performance assessments of all subordinate employees are conducted, and corrective action implemented where necessary.
- Ensuring that acceptable standards of behaviour at work are maintained by all subordinate employees, as required by G4S’s code of conduct and disciplinary code.
- Ensuring that all disciplinary actions are conducted in compliance with Company policies and procedures.
Effective management of operations
Client retention and customer services levels
- Ensuring that site meetings are held on an ongoing basis.
- Conducting regular site visits to assess effectiveness of site procedure implementation, identifying training needs and procedural improvements.
- Ensuring that all required formal customer meeting are scheduled, attended and recorded.
- Maintenance of client relationship and ensuring client retention
Operations Process Management – adherence to quality standard
- Ensuring that absenteeism is maintained within established norms.
- Ensuring that manpower is maintained at optimum levels, to minimize unnecessary overtime.
- Ensuring that only appropriately trained and PSIRA registered security personnel are utilized at all times.
- Ensuring that claims against the Company are prevented or minimized through regular customer risk assessments.
- Effective labour management and rostering
- Liaison with regards to invoicing, accuracy of such and securing payment
Health and Safety
- Participate in the design/ development/ review/ implementation and monitoring of the branch/ region/ national safety plans for each year.
- Participate in safety forums created by company for example safety meetings and safety talks
- Report all safety incidents to the relevant people
- Discuss all safety incidents on all levels
- Follow-up on any activities assigned through safety meeting/ committee/ representative / management
- Attend safety education and refresher programmes
- Comply with safety policies and procedures at workplace
- Distribute safety information as and when required
- Wear protective clothing all the time
The Ideal Candidate:
- Grade 12
PSIRA Grade B
- Relevant Tertiary recommence
- Previous specialized industry experience recommended
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ general management experience
- Proven experience in Customer Relationship Management
Skills and Attributes
- Strong management skills
- Business acumen
- Driving change
- Managing Professionally
- Leading People
- Managing Conflict
- Communication skills
- (written and verbal)
- Computer literacy
- Basic financial skills
- Risk identification
- Attention to detail
- Delivering objectives
- Delivering strategy
- Customer Thinking
Jobs that might be of interest:Cost Controller
Apply now Performance and Reporting Lead
Apply now Airport Shuttle Bus Driver
Location: ENFIELD , NS
Apply now Dispatch Assistant - G4S Deposita - South Africa
Apply now Detainee Custody Officer
Location: Gatwick, West Sussex