Expression of Interest | Contract Manager | G4S Secure Solutions | Germiston, Gauteng Germiston Market related
Expression of Interest | Contract Manager | G4S Secure Solutions | Germiston, GautengLocation: Germiston | Salary: Market related | Posted: 29 Jan 2024 | Closes: 28 Feb 2024 | Job Type: Full Time and Permanent | Business Unit: South Africa - Secure Solutions | Region / Division: Africa | Reference: EOI Contract Manager, Germiston
Remuneration and benefits will be commensurate with the seniority of the role and in compliance with company remuneration policy and practice.
G4S Secure Solutions (SA), a leading provider of integrated security management solutions, has a vacancy for a Contract Manager based in Germiston.
The successful incumbent is a self-starter with a proven track record in maintaining company policy, adopting best practices, and is able to exercise sound judgement in the pursuit of the achievement of the goals of the organisation, and understanding the role which the Contract Manager plays within a successful business unit. The incumbent will be expected to be results driven and to live the values of the organisation.
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates, but SA citizens will have a distinct advantage.
Reporting to the Head of MSS, the Contract Manager coordinates the provision of contractual and ad hoc security services to their dedicated customer, in compliance with legislation, Company policies and procedures, to ensure achievement of budgeted financial targets.
1. Effective management of the contract financial performance
- Initiate cost saving model and controls
- Gross Margin Management
- Direct Wage control / ER management
- Overheads control
- Contract profitability
- Existing Revenue Growth
- Escalations are achieved
- Manage the contracts cash flow
- DSO management
2. Effective management staff within contract
- Effective Organization
- Staff turnover analysis, proper allocation of staff to positions and structure.
- Effective labour management including rosters and shift patterns
- Management of overtime and annual leave
- Staff motivation levels
- Ensuring that performance assessments of all subordinate employees are conducted, and corrective action implemented where necessary.
- Ensuring that acceptable standards of behaviour at work are maintained by all subordinate employees, as required by G4S’s code of conduct and disciplinary code.
- Ensuring that all disciplinary actions are conducted in compliance with Company policies and procedures.
3. Effective management of operations
- Client retention and customer services levels
- Ensuring that site meetings are held on an ongoing basis.
- Conducting regular site visits to assess effectiveness of site procedure implementation, identifying training needs and procedural improvements
- Ensuring that all required formal customer meeting are scheduled, attended and recorded. Maintenance of client relationship and ensuring client retention
- Operations Process Management – adherence to quality standard
- Ensuring that absenteeism is maintained within established norms.
- Ensuring that manpower is maintained at optimum levels, to minimize unnecessary overtime.
- Ensuring that only appropriately trained and PSIRA registered security personnel are utilized at all times.
- Ensuring that claims against the Company are prevented or minimized through regular customer risk assessments.
- Effective labour management and rostering
- Liaison with regards to invoicing, accuracy of such and securing payment
4. Health and Safety
- Participate in the design/ development/ review/ implementation and monitoring of the branch/region/national safety plans for each year.
- Participate in safety forums created by company for example safety meetings and safety talks
- Report all safety incidents to the relevant people
- Discuss all safety incidents on all levels
- Follow-up on any activities assigned through safety meeting/committee/representative/management
- Attend safety education and refresher programmes
- Comply with safety policies and procedures at workplace
- Distribute safety information as and when required
- Wear protective clothing all the time
The Ideal Candidate:
Qualification & Experience
- Grade 12
- Tertiary Qualification recommended
- Previous specialized industry experience recommended
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ general management experience
- Proven experience in Customer Relationship Management
Skills and Attributes
- Strong management skills
- Business acumen
Jobs that might be of interest:Contact Centre Team Manager
Location: Rotherham, Barnsley
Apply now Team Manager
Location: Rotherham, Barnsley