Expression of Interest - ATM Custodian - Limpopo & Mpumalanga - G4S Cash Solutions South Africa Various locations across Limpopo & Mpumalanga - South Africa Market Related
Expression of Interest - ATM Custodian - Limpopo & Mpumalanga - G4S Cash Solutions South AfricaLocation: Various locations across Limpopo & Mpumalanga - South Africa | Salary: Market Related | Posted: 21 Jul 2021 | Closes: 21 Aug 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: South Africa - Cash Solutions | Region / Division: Cash Division | Reference: G4S/TP/2475390/214801
Remuneration and benefits will be commensurate with the seniority of the role and in compliance with company remuneration policy and practice.
G4S Cash Solutions (SA), a leading provider of integrated cash management solutions, has a vacancy for a ATM Custodian based at our operations across Limpopo & Mpumalanga South Africa.
Reporting to the Planner, this role is responsible for ensuring that ATM's are replenished on time so that customers' machines can operate.
The successful incumbent is a self-starter with a proven track record in maintaining company policy, adopting best practices, and is able to exercise sound judgement in the pursuit of the achievement of the goals of the organisation, and understanding the role which facilities management plays within a successful business unit. The incumbent will be expected to be results driven and to live the values of the organisation.
ATM up time
- Ensure that the ATM terminals are correctly stocked with cash and stationary (as per order instruction)
- Maintain close liaison with the control centre to ensure that equipment problems are dealt with promptly.
- Ensure that potential faults that could cause equipment to malfunction are identified and resolved timeously.
- Ensure that all ATM terminals cubicles are kept clean and maintained in good condition.
ATM cash / replenishment
- Control ATM cash according to laid-down instructions (ATM, bags or canisters must be sealed)
- Balance cash at the required intervals (add or top-up).
- Ensure correct process has been followed and correct details entered on the ATM (system)
- Obtain slip for every replenishment
- Report no service or change in service
- Report and action differences in ATM cash promptly (daily or as and when required / instructed).
- Ensure that ATM cash is safeguarded against unnecessary and preventable loss (at all time)
Deposits / Purge Bin
- Clear cash deposits accurately promptly if applicable
- Hand irregular deposits or those requiring scrutiny to the BSO or any other designated officer for scrutiny promptly.
- Ensure Delivery to Bank or G4S Cash Centre
Reports / Reconciliation
- Action ATM reports as listed on the duty list promptly in terms of laid-down instructions.
- Ensure ATM slips are controlled and delivered to the cash centre
- Reconcile ATM cash daily (same day) as per laid down procedure
- Not allow to leave premises if not in balance
The Ideal Candidate:
- Grade 12
- PSIRA Grade C
- CIT certificate
- Fire Arm Competency for Business purposes
- Computer Literate
- 2 Years Experience
Skills, Knowledge and Attributes:
- G4S Standard Operating Procedures
- Delivering performance
- Customer Thinking
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates, but SA citizens will have a distinct advantage.
About the Company:
G4S is the world’s leading international security solutions group, which specialises in outsourced business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen. G4S has operations in more than 125 countries and 657,000 employees.
G4S operates in over 25 countries in Africa and employs over 105 000 people on the continent. At G4S South Africa, our vision is to be recognised as the leader in providing security solutions. We therefore endeavour to build and maintain a motivated, capable workforce who are proud to work for our region and able to deliver our commercial strategy. We continue to build on the excellent people management practices which are in place across the Group in order to fully engage our workforce.
G4S is an organisation which is defined by its values, which are:
- We act with Integrity and Respect - Our business activities and relationships are built on trust, honesty and openness. We do what we promise and always strive to do the right thing. We listen. We treat our colleagues, customers and those in our care with the utmost respect.
- We are passionate about Safety, Security and Service Excellence - We are passionate about working safely and take great care to protect our colleagues and customers from harm. We are experts in security and use that knowledge to protect our customer’s assets. We keep our promises and are passionate about delivering high levels of customer service.
- We achieve this through Innovation and Teamwork - We invest in technology and best practice to continuously improve the products and services we offer. We challenge ourselves to find new ways of helping our customers achieve their goals. We work together as a team, valuing everyone’s contribution, to ensure we achieve the best results for our customers and our business.
For more information on G4S, please visit: www.g4s.com
Jobs that might be of interest:Tactical Support Unit - G4S Cash Solutions - South Africa
Location: Various locations across South Africa
Apply now ATM Custodian ( Krugersdorp ) - G4S Cash Solutions South Africa
Apply now ATM Auditor ( Krugersdorp ) - G4S Cash Solutions - South Africa
Apply now ATM Custodian ( Crown Mines )- G4S Cash Solutions South Africa
Location: Crown Mines
Apply now Branch Security Officer