Experienced Administrator - Pass Control Office Assistant - Airport Halifax Competitive
Experienced Administrator - Pass Control Office Assistant - AirportLocation: Halifax | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 6 Jan 2021 | Closes: 6 Feb 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: Canada | Region / Division: North America | Reference: G4S/TP/3380092/203306
- Wages above the industry norm
- Free Uniforms
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Access to free online training
- Continuous Learning Environment
- Support and guidance throughout the career
This position description assumes that the individual has satisfied all basic requirements for employment by G4S Secure Solutions (Canada) Inc., including, but not limited to: criminal police information check (CPIC) credit reference, background check, minimum age, and minimum education (high school diploma or foreign equivalency, or earned GED). Additionally, this job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The individual in this position is required to follow any other instructions and perform any other duties requested by this position’s management.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Pass Control Office Assistant is responsible for the following functions:
- Processing airport employees for Security Clearances
- Coordinate all aspects of the RAIC (Restricted Area Identity Card) System culminating in the issuance of a RAIC to all authorized employees
- Coordinate all elements of the Temporary Pass System In support of the three functions mentioned above, liaise with Departments.
- Manage a Taxi Pass System for licensed taxi/limo drivers
- Manage the issuance of employee parking passes
- Employees will also be trained to work in the Security Office
- Other duties and assignments as required
The Ideal Candidate:
Qualifications and Skills
- The PCO Assistant role is Monday to Friday, Security Office shifts may vary. Open availability is required.
- Ability to work in fast pace environment, Extremely Organized, Administrative experience
- Minimum High school education/equivalence
- Able to obtain a Valid First Aid and CPR
- Able to obtain a Valid Provincial Security Guard license
- Able to obtain a Transport Security Clearance (Canada)
About the Company:
G4S is an inclusive and equitable employer, encouraging applications from qualified women and men including persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, and Aboriginal persons.
G4S est un employeur inclusif et équitable, en encourageant les candidatures de femmes qualifiées et les hommes y compris les personnes handicapées, les membres des minorités visibles et les personnes autochtones.
Jobs that might be of interest:Security Compliance Officer Airport
Apply now Security Guard - Access Control - Airport
Apply now Security Guard - FT Government Services Site
Location: Etobicoke, ON
Apply now Security Guard - Government Services Site
Location: Etobicoke, ON
Apply now Bilingual (English/French) Call Center Operator