Exeter- Mobile Branch Driver Exeter £10.30 per hour
Exeter- Mobile Branch DriverLocation: Exeter | Salary: £10.30 per hour | Posted: 3 Dec 2018 | Closes: 3 Feb 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Region / Division: UK & Ireland
With our extensive history, here at G4S Cash Solutions, we know a thing or two about security and keeping money safe. We handle the majority of the cash that goes through the UK’s banks, and a third of the UK's total cash spend. From family florists to national coffee chains, we collect cash for over 4,500 businesses of every size in the UK. This makes us the largest cash collection organisation in the country. Our success as a business is a result of our service and expertise. Our service and expertise is driven by our people. Here at G4S Cash Solutions, we are dedicated to recruiting the Best People and that all starts right here with You.
As we continue to successfully partner with our Banking clients, we have a number of opportunities for Mobile Branch Drivers to join our team and be a part of our continued success.
As a Mobile Branch Driver you will be at the very heart of our operation. Your primary responsibility will be to drive a bespoke vehicle to different locations throughout the day as scheduled. These vehicles are designed to meet the public at various locations in order for our clients to meet the needs of their customers.
The Ideal Candidate:
- It’s a role that requires a C1 category Driving Licence with no more than six points,
- You must have vigilance, concentration and common sense as well as the ability to build strong relationships with our clients.
- You will need to work within the company procedural guidelines to ensure a high quality of service is consistently maintained with optimum efficiency.
- You will need to be confident working to stringent procedures within a highly regulated environment. This will ensure that our service remains superior and that our customers’ requirements are met with optimum efficiency.
- Previous experience in a driving role would be extremely beneficial, as would experience using IT and computer systems.
- It is extremely important that you are continuously focused on providing a top notch service to our customers by being efficient, flexible and security conscious at all times.
- Deal confidently and safely with situations that may arise whilst on a specific location
We also have some specific security criteria that you will need to meet:
- You must be able to pass a criminal record check as well as a personal credit and ID check.
- You must also have a 5 year employment/unemployment/educational history that we can check and verify.
- Be over 21 and have held the relevant full driving licence for at least a year
- Hold a Frist Aid Qualification (the business will fund this)
- An SIA licence and basic IT competence would be beneficial.
We’ll provide all the training and support to help you progress as a key member of a world-class team. And in addition to a culture that believes in promoting from within, we offer up to five weeks’ paid holiday, pension scheme, life assurance, health checks, free uniform and childcare voucher scheme.
If this opportunity is of interest then we want to hear from you. Please click the “Apply Now” button to submit your formal application.
Jobs that might be of interest:Vault Officer
Apply now Driver (C1 Minimum) - and Relief Vault Officer Exeter
Apply now Cashier -Various Roles Full Time - Part Time - Days /Nights Shift
Location: Bristol - BS3 2TL
Apply now VAULT OFFICER
Apply now Stores Operative Part Time & Full Time