Executive Assistant London Competitive and commensurate on experience
Executive AssistantLocation: London | Salary: Competitive and commensurate on experience | Posted: 18 May 2022 | Closes: 29 May 2022 | Job Type: Full Time and Permanent | Region / Division: Group | Reference: G4S/MS/2310
Competitive salary plus 5 weeks annual leave, plus bank holidays, Contributory pension scheme, Life assurance
Allied Universal®, a leading security and facility services company, provides proactive security services and cutting-edge smart technology to deliver tailored, integrated security solutions that allow clients to focus on their core business. Our acquisition of G4S in 2021 expands our footprint and infrastructure on a global and local level. Through our vast network of more than 800,000 employees, we leverage global best practices in communities all over the world. Operating in around more than 80 countries with revenues of $18 billion, we are supported by efficient processes and systems that can only come with scale to help deliver our promise locally: keeping people safe so our communities can thrive. We believe there is no greater purpose than serving and safeguarding customers, communities, and people in today’s world. Allied Universal is There for you™. For more information, please visit www.aus.com.
We are looking for a super organised Executive Assistant who has experience supporting at c suite level. You will be working in a global environment and will have the opportunity to build collaborative relationships with various teams throughout the organisation. You will be based in the London office with some flexibility to work from home.
- Supporting 4 Exco members at International Level (one regional CEO & FD based in Amsterdam)
- Holiday cover for one EA who supports the International Chairman and their team
- Working closely with other EA’s to help with key meetings and events
- Extensive diary management – managing the logistics of constant moving agendas
- Organising global travel and logistics
- Management of expenses
- Maintaining contacts and distribution lists
- Project support
- Management of meetings & events
- Compiling reports, agendas, presentations and correspondence
- Minute-taking and following-up on actions
- Building professional relationships with senior stakeholders as will often be the first point of contact
The Ideal Candidate:
Skills and Knowledge
- Must have experience supporting to C Suite level
- Fully competent on MS suite
- Good numerical skills
- Must be very organised and have the ability to prioritise, think on their feet and use their initiative.
- Experience of Google suite would be an advantage but not essential
- Individual needs to be flexible and proactive
- Adaptable to a dynamic global environment
- Discreet, enthusiastic and positive
- Sound emotional intelligence
The successful candidate will be required to provide original documentation for detailed screening and vetting processes. These documents may include your passport, driver's license, utility bill (dated in the last 3 months), HMRC letter, an original bank statement, an original payslip, your birth certificate, or a valid share code.
Please note, this role does not qualify for a visa under the current Government guidelines therefore to be considered for this role you must already have the right to work in the UK. Re-location costs will not be granted. You must live in reasonable commuting distance of the site.
Jobs that might be of interest:Contract Management Co-Ordinator
Location: Sutton/ Home or a combination of the two.
Apply now Administration and Payroll Assistant
Location: IG3 8YB, Essex
Apply now Call Handler
Location: CM1 2QE
Apply now Help Desk Agent
Location: CM1 2QE
Apply now Customer Experience Agent - EASS
Location: Rotherham, Barnsley