Events Supervisor Security Officer - O2 London , United Kingdom £12.00 hourly
Events Supervisor Security Officer - O2 LondonLocation: , United Kingdom | Salary: £12.00 hourly | Posted: 5 May 2022 | Closes: 5 Jun 2022 | Business Unit: UK Secure Solutions | Contracted Hours: Per Diem | Employee Status: Casual | Reference: T210003AT
We are looking to recruit experienced Supervisors SIA Security Officers to join our team to support those events that are continuing in a safe, secure way in line with government guidelines. We have work across the sports and music industries, spanning the whole of the UK - so you will have the opportunity to be a part of the events you love.
The O2 is a key location for G4S Events - from Gary Barlow to Cirque du Soleil or event the Brits, you could be part of it all! There are great opportunites across the London Region as well.
Our Supervisors provide a visible reminder that safety is our number one priority for visitors and staff. Which means you could be inside or outside, on your feet showing people where to go, checking tickets at entry, monitoring the crowd and managing the car parking facilities. Wherever you are, you’ll be the fun, helpful and friendly face representing G4S leading your team.
As Supervisor you will be responsible for securing the venues, staff and visitors for our customers.
- Communicate the Event requirements to operatives under their direction via briefings (individual & collective)
- Brief operatives on what is expected of them and what to expect during the event.
- Deploy staff accordingly depending on staff numbers and positions.
- Oversee and assist, in the safe movement of the public throughout all phases of the Event.
- Be in contact with the control room and keep them up to date, take instruction from Management via control.
- Report any incidents to control and fill out appropriate paperwork at the end of shift then hand to manager.
- Train and mentor staff under your direction, providing advice and guidance on a number of issues
- Work in other roles including Security Steward and or Event Steward when required to support the wider Event Operation
- Lead and motivate your team to ensure excellent customer service
- Point of escalation for team members working for you including the handling of complaints, conflict management, physical intervention and any other enquiries staff may have
You will be employed on a casual basis meaning you can work as many events as you like - we’re able to offer full-time or part-time hours, days, evenings, weekends and weekdays.
Essential :- DS SIA license and Supervisory experience
Desired :- Level 3 Spectator Safety or willing to work towards.
You will just need to complete the following application form and one of our Recruiters will be in touch to discuss the next steps.
Given the nature of the industry, we do need to ask some questions for security and compliance purposes, but don’t worry - you will only need to complete them once.
Jobs that might be of interest: