Events Security Officer - Leicester Tigers Rugby Club Leicester, United Kingdom 12.00 hourly
Events Security Officer - Leicester Tigers Rugby ClubLocation: Leicester, United Kingdom | Salary: 12.00 hourly | Posted: 3 Jan 2024 | Business Unit: UK Secure Solutions | Contracted Hours: Per Diem | Employee Status: Casual | Reference: G4S1046
We are looking to recruit Matchday Security Officers work at Leicester Tigers Rugby Club for the forthcoming season. In addition to this, you will also have the opportunity to be part of the wider Events Team delivering a first class experience at world famous sporting and music events, ensuring that they run in a safe, secure way.
Our Security Officers provide a visible reminder that safety is our number one priority for customers and staff. Which means you could be inside or outside, on your feet showing people where to go, checking tickets at entry, monitoring the crowd and managing the car parking facilities. Wherever you are, you’ll be the fun, helpful and friendly face representing the event.
This is a great opportunity for those who want to enjoy flexibility in their work patterns. We have a range of opportunities to suit your lifestyle. It’s flexible ad hoc hours. For those looking to create a career in events, this role could be the start of something big. Join our events team and see where it could take you. With opportunities at some of the world's most famous venues and events the opportunity to create a career is real.
As a Security Officer you will be responsible for securing the venues, staff and visitors for our customers. This may include:
- Carrying out pre and post event safety checks ensuring compliance with safe working procedures
- Searching visitors on entry to venues
- Ensuring that no prohibited or restricted items are taken into the secured zones within the venues
- Monitoring visitor / crowd movements and behavior to identify potential issues or incidents and to take action as necessary
- Dealing with visitor / crowd disruptions
- Securing licensed / hospitality areas
- Perks at Work Scheme: access to a wide range of employee benefits which include discounts in over 20 different categories ranging from Electronics, Home Appliances, Food & Groceries, Car Buying, Travel, Fitness, and more.
- Holiday pay
- Company Pension
- Training Opportunities
- Free travel to qualifying events outside of the region
If you have security experience and hold your SIA licence then you can do this!
You will just need to complete the following application form and one of our Recruiters will be in touch to discuss the next steps.
Given the nature of the industry, we do need to ask some questions for security and compliance purposes, but don’t worry - you will only need to complete them once.
Jobs that might be of interest: