Events Security Officer - AJ Bell Stadium Salford, United Kingdom 10.37 hourly
Events Security Officer - AJ Bell StadiumLocation: Salford, United Kingdom | Salary: 10.37 hourly | Posted: 5 May 2022 | Business Unit: UK Secure Solutions | Contracted Hours: Per Diem | Employee Status: Casual | Reference: T2100039E
We are looking to recruit experienced SIA Security Officers to join our team to support those events that are continuing in a safe, secure way in line with government guidelines. We have work across the sports and music industries, spanning the whole of the UK - so you will have the opportunity to be a part of the events you love.
AJ Bell Stadium is a key venue for G4S Events - from football, rugby to corporate conferences, you could be part of it all!
Our Security Officers provide a visible reminder that safety is our number one priority for visitors and staff. Which means you could be inside or outside, on your feet showing people where to go, checking tickets at entry, monitoring the crowd and managing the car parking facilities. Wherever you are, you’ll be the fun, helpful and friendly face representing G4S.
As a Security Officer you will be responsible for securing the venues, staff and visitors for our customers. This may include:
- Carrying out pre and post event safety checks ensuring compliance with safe working procedures
Searching visitors on entry to venues
- Ensuring that no prohibited or restricted items are taken into the secured zones within the venues
- Monitoring visitor / crowd movements and behaviour to identify potential issues or incidents and to take action as necessary
- Dealing with visitor / crowd disruptions
- Securing licenced / hospitality areas
- You will be employed on a casual basis meaning you can work as many events as you like - we’re able to offer full-time or part-time hours, days, evenings, weekends and weekdays.
If you have security experience and hold your SIA licence then you can do this!
You will just need to complete the following application form and one of our Recruiters will be in touch to discuss the next steps.
Given the nature of the industry, we do need to ask some questions for security and compliance purposes, but don’t worry - you will only need to complete them once.
Jobs that might be of interest: