Enterprise Solutions Engineer Nationwide, United States Competitive
Enterprise Solutions EngineerLocation: Nationwide, United States | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 24 Mar 2021 | Closes: 30 Apr 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US – AMAG Technology | Region / Division: AMAG Technology | Reference: US032421ESE
AMAG Technology is actively seeking a qualified technical Sales-Engineer to be join our Enterprise Solutions Group, responsible for managing AMAG’s largest and most complex sales opportunities. AMAG Technology is one of the world leaders in Access Control and related security products, including Video Management, Identity & Access Management, Visitor Management, Command and Control (“PSIM”) and Incident Management Solutions.
- Conducting in-depth product demonstrations of AMAG’s range of products, with more emphasis on AMAG’s Identity/Visitor Management, PSIM and Incident Management Systems.
- Working with internal stakeholders and the prospective customer to design and document a complete Scope of Work for a specific project.
- Producing detailed Quotations, based on an existing Scope of Work.
- Engaging in discussions related to the design and development of various integrations in support of a project.
- Designing Highly Available/Redundant server solutions to meet a customer’s redundancy and Disaster Recovery requirements.
- Managing AMAG’s responses to large Requests for Proposals (RFP’s) that have been initiated by prospective customers.
- Communicating customer requirements to the Product Management Teams.
- Attending and presenting the product line and all features to customers at events such as conferences and trade shows.
- Travelling to meet with customers and attend trade shows etc. The majority of the travel will be within the continental United States, with some international travel on occasion.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field of study, or 5 years of relevant experience.
- Access Control System experience (1-Year Minimum). Experience with the AMAG Symmetry Access Control System is a plus.
- A minimum of one-years’ experience with at least one of the following systems is required:
- Physical Identity and Access Management (PIAM) Solutions.
- Command and Control PSIM Solutions.
- A detailed understanding of different software programming/scripting languages is required.
- Actual programming experience is a plus.
- SQL scripting experience is a plus.
- A detailed understanding of software integrations and the various integration components, such as databases, API’s/SDK’s is required.
- Knowledge of various communications protocols, such as JSON, XML is a plus.
- Experience with building documentation, such as SOW’s, RFP’s and Pricing Proposals, is required.
- Any data and/or video analytics experience is a plus.
About the Company:
AMAG Technology is part of G4S, the world’s largest security company. AMAG Technology, Inc's Symmetry Security Management Systems can be found in a wide spectrum of markets: government, commercial, education, transportation, healthcare, retail and banking.
AMAG Technology has been at the leading edge of access control technology for over 30 years. As AMAG Technology looks to the future, the next generation of products will bring the core aspects of security to the next step beyond integrated solutions – Symmetry™.
Why Work for AMAG?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee referral program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Certification Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Jobs that might be of interest:Product Manager
Location: Nationwide, United States
Apply now Account Executive
Location: Austin, Texas
Apply now Inside Sales Representative
Location: Western Coast, United States
Apply now Business Development Executive
Location: Abu Dhabi
Apply now Sales Engineer - ELV
Location: Abu Dhabi