Employee Manager Manchester, United Kingdom Up to 30000
Employee ManagerLocation: Manchester, United Kingdom | Salary: Up to 30000 | Posted: 3 Aug 2022 | Closes: 1 Sep 2022 | Business Unit: UK Secure Solutions | Contracted Hours: Full-time | Employee Status: Permanent | Reference: 678
We are currently recruiting for an Employee Manager to join our team in North West England. You will be fully responsible for operationally supporting the Contract Manager, in line with all contractual requirements set by our customers.
This role will operate primarily on the Night shift providing oversight and support to the region outside of core business hours.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Maintenance of correct manning levels on dedicated contracts.
- Meet all contractual and temporary work orders to the customer’s expectations and within G4S budgetary guidelines.
- You will help manage profitability through the correct management and retention of Security Officers.
- Contribute to the effectiveness of the regional team through participation in initiatives that support the development of business in the North of the UK.
- Accurately schedule duties into the G4S payroll system.
- Ensure that working hours are managed within individual contract specifications, WTD or any other legislative guidelines.
- Ensure that all officers are suitably trained and have adequate site instruction to carry out the required duties.
- Maintain and monitor daily performance to ensure that behaviors are in line with customer expectations, as well as G4S standards.
- Access to a company car
- 5.6 weeks holiday per year, 8 of these will be in lieu of bank holidays (worked or not worked)
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Great 4 Savings Employee Discount Scheme
- Progression, training and development opportunities
- A confident communicator who is a team player with the drive to provide a friendly and professional service at all times.
- A good IT knowledge is also key.
- You must be flexible and available to work on a varied shift pattern which will include days, nights and weekends.
- It would be a benefit to have from some security experience and your SIA license.
- You will also need to have a driving license.
- Join G4S and you can also enjoy real career progression with a large international company - as the world’s leading provider of security solutions, we offer loads of training and support. You’ll be in safe hands from our induction and on-site training to regular reviews and welfare checks with our managers.
About the Company
G4S is the world's leading global, integrated security company specialising in the delivery of security and related services to customers across six continents. We specialise in outsourced business processes and facilities in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. We operate in over 90 countries. We have a truly global business with large established market positions in developed markets and outstanding positions in fast growing emerging markets. G4S has a unique global footprint, employing more than 570,000 people world-wide, and are the largest security solutions provider in the world.
Jobs that might be of interest: