E2 Manager Liverpool, Merseyside £28,207.31
E2 ManagerLocation: Liverpool, Merseyside | Salary: £28,207.31 | Posted: 27 Dec 2018 | Closes: 10 Jan 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: UK Central Government Services | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 7380
**INTERNAL APPLICATIONS ONLY**
HM Prison Altcourse, Fazakerly, Liverpool
Salary : £28,207.31 per annum
Full Time - 40 hours per week
As the world’s leading security solutions group with operations in over 120 countries and more than 625,000 employees worldwide, G4S is a truly unique company. We’re bigger, more diverse and involved in more fascinating, cutting-edge projects than many people would imagine and we now have an opportunity for E2 Manager to join our team at HMP Altcourse, a category B local prison, in Fazakerly Liverpool, holding over 1200 adult male offenders.
The successful candidate will manage the efficient and effective operation of allocated work areas to meet contractual and company requirements. To be the PNC Security Officer for the establishment.
- Implement and monitor all routines and systems, including documentation, in accordance with security instructions to ensure the effective running of allocated units.
- Provide a secure environment in which prisoners receive all statutory rights in line with contractual obligations and company policies and procedures.
- Coach and support staff to maximise their performance and ensure values, ethical standards, equality and diversity, policies and procedures and contractual requirements are met.
- Prepare as required and ensure the delivery and quality of the offender management process to the relevant standards.
- Monitor and implement the Incentives and Privileges scheme to comply with Prison Service Orders.
- Ensure all operational instructions and emergency procedures are adhered to in line with policy.
- Assist in the promotion of creating a positive Health & Safety culture to achieve and maintain recognition as a British Safety Council 5 Star business unit.
- Undertake the operational management role when required, ensuring the effective daily operation of the prison, including efficient staff deployment and monitoring effective ACCT and Violence Reduction systems to minimise suicides, self-harm and bullying within the prison.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in a custodial environment
- Working knowledge of a Quality Assurance Framework
- Previous management experience
- Experience of project/ work planning, monitoring and reviewing
- Ability to use Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook Email & Calendar
- Experience of monitoring service delivery and meeting short term objectives
- Effectively manage the allocation of workloads
At G4S, the philosophy of our prisons is to rehabilitate offenders and equip them to re-integrate into mainstream society on release. We seek to normalise prison conditions as far as possible to reflect life in the outside community. Our aim is to create an environment in which staff and prisoners feel safe and causes of prison stress are minimised. Central to our philosophy is the relationship between staff and prisoners. Our training and operational practices emphasise the need to treat prisoners with dignity and respect and G4S staff build positive and supportive relationships with the prisoners in their care. We are seeking to recruit a caring, pro-active and confident professional to help make a real difference to their lives.
IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING ISSUES APPLYING FOR THIS VACANCY ONLINE PLEASE FORWARD A COPY OF YOUR CURRENT CV AND COVERING LETTER TO : email@example.com
Jobs that might be of interest: