Driver - Multi Drop Cash Transportation Exeter £11.55 per hour, increasing to £11.85 after 6 months and £12.15 after 12 months
Driver - Multi Drop Cash TransportationLocation: Exeter | Salary: £11.55 per hour, increasing to £11.85 after 6 months and £12.15 after 12 months | Posted: 21 Sep 2021 | Closes: 30 Oct 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: G4S/CD/7125
Full and Part Time Day and Night Positions, Uniform, up to 5 weeks' Annual Leave, Pension, Life Assurance, Employee Assistance Programme
G4S is the largest secure solutions company in the world, the second largest private employer on the London Stock Exchange and one of Britain’s top Employers. Our Cash Management Solutions business has expertise in cash and valuables transportation, cash processing, ATM and cash centre outsourcing, secure storage and retrieval.
As an employee of G4S Cash Solutions, each role will have specific responsibilities for the identification, management and control of risk in order to safeguard the business, staff, customers, assets and reputation. Every G4S employee has a role to play in understanding and supporting the business in embedding effective risk management controls and assurance and be integral to the effectiveness and success of G4S.
We have day and night positions available for muli drop drivers with night work attracting a premium rate. Full time and part time positions are available and there are often opportunities to work overtime.
C1 preferred, however, for the right candidate training will be provided to upskill and obtain a C1 or HGV licence.
As a multi drop driver for G4S Cash Solutions you’ll be working in the most common and most popular role type we offer. If you enjoy driving, working independently and confident in dealing with people as we strive to achieve 100% customer satisfaction, and happy to be flexible working variable shifts, then being a G4S Cash Solutions day driver may be just the opportunity for you.
During your typical day you will drop/pick up customer’s monies or service their ATM machines. The length of your journey can vary across short and medium distances and you will be utilised around a wide range of routes across the area.
The Ideal Candidate:
So what makes a successful Driver?
* You will need to hold a valid driver’s licence and preferably a C1 licence (allowing you to drive a vehicle up to 7.5 tonnes), however a C1 licence is not essential as training may be provided.
* You will need to be confident communicating with customers and colleagues in both written and spoken English.
* An appropriate level of numeracy is also very important.
* You will need to be confident following specific procedures and instructions.
* You must also be able to work to tight deadlines.
* Previous experience in a driving role would very extremely beneficial, as would experience using IT and computer systems.
* Finally, you must be continuously focused on providing a top notch service to our customers by being efficient, flexible and at all times security conscious.
We also have some specific security criteria that you will need to meet:
* You must be able to pass a criminal record check as well as a personal credit and ID check.
* You must also have a 10 year employment/unemployment/educational history that we can check and verify.
* You will need to be prepared to undergo airport style searches when entering and leaving our premises and be comfortable working within a secure and confined environment.
* An SIA licence would be beneficial.
We’ll provide all the training and support to help you progress as a key member of a world-class team. And in addition to a culture that believes in promoting from within, we offer up to five weeks’ paid holiday, pension scheme, life assurance, health checks and free uniform.
If this opportunity is of interest then we want to hear from you. Please click the “Apply Now” button to submit your formal application.
We are also accepting CV applications. Please send your CV to email@example.com