Driver - Cash Transportation (Part Time) Harlow £11.95 per hour in the first 6 months, rising to £12.25 after 6 months, rising to £12.55 after 1 year
Driver - Cash Transportation (Part Time)Location: Harlow | Salary: £11.95 per hour in the first 6 months, rising to £12.25 after 6 months, rising to £12.55 after 1 year | Posted: 15 Aug 2021 | Closes: 15 Sep 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Part-time | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: G4S/CD/7168
Pension, Life Assurance, Employee Assistance Programme, Uniform, Health Checks, Up to 5 Week's Holiday, Paid Overtime, SIA Licence, CPC Qualification, Bank Holiday payment (if worked), We Care; 24/7 access to online GP, mental health support and virtual wellbeing
In 2021, G4S, a London-based global security company, was acquired by Allied Universal®, a leading security and facility services company that provides proactive security services and cutting-edge smart technology to deliver tailored, integrated security solutions. This acquisition expands Allied Universal’s footprint and infrastructure on a global and local level. Through the company’s vast network of more than 800,000 employees, we leverage global best practices in communities all over the world. With revenues of $18 billion, we are supported by efficient processes and systems that can only come with scale to help deliver our promise locally: keeping people safe so our communities can thrive. In the UK and the Middle East, we have an extensive network of offices and more than 52,000 employees to support our local communities and customers. We believe there is no greater purpose than serving and safeguarding customers, communities, and people in today’s world. Allied Universal is There for you®. For more information, please visit www.g4s.com or www.aus.com.
G4S (now part of Allied Universal) is the largest secure solutions company in the world and one of Britain’s top Employers. Our Cash Management Solutions business has expertise in secure logistics and payment services including cash and valuables transportation, cash processing, ATM and cash centre outsourcing, secure storage and retrieval and merchant services.
As an employee of G4S Cash Solutions, each role will have specific responsibilities for the identification, management and control of risk in order to safeguard the business, staff, customers, assets and reputation. Every G4S employee has a role to play in understanding and supporting the business in embedding effective risk management controls and assurance and being integral to the effectiveness and success of G4S.
Please note that this is a part time role Sunday and Monday
Further responsibilities of a Driver include, but are not limited to the following:
- Deliver and collect cash/ coin accurately to and from customer sites, within a specified Time Window.
- Ensure all work is completed in a timely manner and in accordance with the trip sheet
- Maintain good, safe and courteous driving behaviour.
- Present a professional appearance by always wearing the company uniform and the equipment provided.
- Always be polite and courteous to customers and members of the public.
- Carry out vehicle checks and report any security and/or mechanical defects.
- Carry out procedures properly in the event of an emergency or a criminal attack.
- Always wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) provided.
- Checking consignments and ensuring accuracy and efficient loading/unloading at branches and other secure areas.
- Always adhere to Operational Standing Orders.
- Follow company procedures to ensure the security of cash, staff and vehicle is maintained at all times.
- Undertake training to develop, learn and progress.
- Ensure the integrity of audit trails.
- Demonstrate a proactive attitude by carrying out any other duties as deemed reasonable.
This is a part time Driver role working Sunday and Monday
The Ideal Candidate:
So what makes a successful Driver?
- You will need to be confident communicating with customers and colleagues in both written and spoken English.
- An appropriate level of numeracy is also very important.
- You will need to be confident following specific procedures and instructions.
- You must also be able to work to tight deadlines.
- Previous experience in a driving role would very extremely beneficial, as would experience using IT and computer systems.
- Finally, you must be continuously focused on providing a top notch service to our customers by being efficient, flexible and at all times security conscious.
We also have some specific security criteria that you will need to meet:
You must be able to pass a criminal record check as well as a personal credit and ID check.
You must also have a 10 year employment/unemployment/educational history that we can check and verify.
You will need to be prepared to undergo airport style searches when entering and leaving our premises and be comfortable working within a secure and confined environment.
An SIA licence would be beneficial.
We’ll provide all the training and support to help you progress as a key member of a world-class team. And in addition to a culture that believes in promoting from within, we offer up to five weeks’ paid holiday, pension scheme, life assurance, health checks and free uniform.
This role will be subject to screening including but not limited to a criminal record check, credit check and 10 year background check. In addition, this role will be subject to a medical review which may include a medical assessment with an occupational health practitioner.
If this opportunity is of interest then we want to hear from you. Please click the “Apply Now” button to submit your formal application.
Jobs that might be of interest:Driver - Cash Transportation
Apply now Driver - Cash Transportation (Nights)
Apply now Driver - Cash Transportation
Location: BATTERSEA SW8
Apply now Processor - Cash
Location: Battersea London SW8 4UG
Apply now Processing Supervisor - Cash
Location: Battersea London SW8 4UG