CleanerLocation: Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire | Salary: £8.21 | Posted: 2 Dec 2019 | Closes: 30 Dec 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Part-time | Business Unit: UK Facilities Management | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 8373
This role and contract sit within our Facilities Management sector of G4S where we aim to improve the lives of people across the UK and Ireland by creating productive, safe and smooth working environments.
We have an opportunity for a Domestic Assistant to join our team as part of our contract with the Cambridge and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust, based at the Oaktree Centre, Huntingdon, PE29 7HN.
This is a part time role working 20 hours per week Monday to Friday 4.30 pm to 8.30 pm.
As Domestic Assistant, you will ensure a high level of environmental cleanliness through the facilities which meets the National Standards of Cleanliness for the NHS. You will also ensure all Legislation regarding food safety and hygiene is observed and ensure that all food is handled, stored, prepared and cooked in accordance with good practice.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- To carry out all cleaning assigned, making full use of guidance and training given and using checklists provided.
- Manage the cleaning schedule in the light of patient and Ward activities.
- Comply with methods of cleaning required for relevant areas.
- Collection, segregation and disposal of waste materials in accordance with policies.
- Ensure that all equipment is cleaned and correctly stored after use.
- Check equipment for faults and notify the relevant person.
- Ensure strict confidentiality concerning patients and their visitors.
The Ideal Candidate:
To be successful for this role, you will have the ability to work well as a team, good interpersonal and customer service skills and knowledge of food hygiene.
Jobs that might be of interest:Domestic Assistant
Location: St Ives, Cambridgeshire
Apply now Regional Training Officer (Centurion) - Cash Solutions - South Africa
Apply now Operations Coordinator, Germany
Apply now Area Operations Controller - Fixed Term
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Apply now Senior Accommodation Change Co-ordinator