Dispatcher Willowbrook, Illinois Competitive
DispatcherLocation: Willowbrook, Illinois | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 2 Jul 2021 | Closes: 30 Nov 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US - G4S Secure Integration | Region / Division: G4S Technology | Reference: IL070221D
Adesta, A G4S Company, is looking for a Utility Locating Dispatcher to screen all one call tickets to determine if a conflict with customer facilities exist. The Dispatcher will work as a troubleshooter/Dispatcher for normal and emergency utility locates.
- Receives, accurately screens, and dispatches one-call Julie 811, Wisconsin Digger 811. Tollway tickets for multiple customers.
- Reads and interprets maps, as-built drawings and atlases for telecommunications, sewer, water and electrical facilities.
- Provides telephone assistance to customers and support to Technicians during troubleshooting.
- Provides clear and concise information to field personnel in emergency situations.
- Tracks and closes out each locate ticket. Then enters information into ticket management software’s.
- Prepares weekly reports, tracks tickets and locate volumes for billing purposes among other reports
- Interacts with multiple clients, outside contractors, and other internal departments in a professional and efficient manner.
- Afterhours on call rotation.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor or manager.
The Ideal Candidate:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
About the Company:
Adesta specializes in the design and implementation of modern communications networks and infrastructure for public and private customers and government entities. Adesta works to craft solutions that meet our customers’ project goals and budgets, and position them well for future success. Adesta not only offers the engineering, technical, and management expertise of an established systems integrator; we also back our expertise with dependable maintenance support and training.
Why Work for Adesta?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee referral program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Certification Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Jobs that might be of interest:Locator
Location: Willowbrook, Illinois
Apply now Locator
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Apply now Locator
Location: Green Bay, Wisconsin
Apply now Java Developer: G4S Deposita South Africa
Apply now IT Consultant (6 months Fixed term contract)
Location: Worksop, Nottinghamshire S81 7QF - Home based with travel - South Yorkshire area