Director, Retail Support Salt Lake City, Utah Competitive plus Great Benefits
Director, Retail SupportLocation: Salt Lake City, Utah | Salary: Competitive plus Great Benefits | Posted: 9 Oct 2019 | Closes: 9 Nov 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US Secure Solutions | Region / Division: North America | Reference: G4S/TP/710250/171759
The world's leading private security organization, G4S, has an immediate job opportunity for a Director, Retail Support. As a Director, Retail Support, you will be responsible for managing the Retail Solution Customer Experience and overall health of the estate. He or she will plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This position will act as the G4S liaison with the client, customers, and employees. This position is also responsible for providing management oversight and driving operational accountability through effective change management and leadership development processes. The Director, Retail Support will coordinate efforts of team members and third-party contractors and will define the teams objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
Core duties include management and leadership of processes for the continuous improvement of the customer experience. This leader will be responsible for providing customer operating reviews depicting implementation progress, betterment projects, support performance and metrics. This role will have oversight of the two Customer Support Centers.
The Director’s success is measured by the organization’s ability to provide high quality services while meeting Service Level Agreements (SLA), improving delivery / support performance, increased use of resources and adaptation of new proven technologies to increase efficiency, and achievement of metrics. The leader in this role actively contributes to the overall company operational targets as well as the daily business decisions.
G4S is a security provider for the United States government, fortune 500 companies, nuclear power plants, oil and gas companies, airport, ports, banks, hospitals, factories, warehouses, commercial facilities, residential communities and much more.
As a full time employee of G4S, you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Major Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid vacation
- Opportunities for additional training to aid in your professional development
As an employee you will also be able to participate in the Promote Me! Community. Promote Me! is available to interested current employees as a way to express interest in further advancement, as well as gain information and encourage professional development.
Further, as a current employee you will be eligible to participate in large group rates for the following benefits:
- Critical Illness
- Accident Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Individual Short-Term Disability
- Pre-Paid Legal Services
- Identity Theft Services
- Pet Insurance
In addition, G4S provides benefits that are automatically available to all full or part-time employees, whether you enroll in a G4S insurance plan or not. And with no premiums to pay!
- RxCut Pharmacy Discount Program
- Doctor on Demand
- Qualsight LASIK Savings
- Perks at Work: G4S Employee Discount Program
- Alliant Credit Union
- Purchasing Power
- Active & Fit: G4S Fitness Center Membership
- FinFit: Financial Wellness Program
- DailyPay: Access your pay when you need it
G4S offers job security, excellent pay and benefits, and career opportunities. We offer entry level careers, management careers, sales careers and executive careers across the United States and internationally.
Specific Duties and Essential Functions
- Determine and understand specific customer expectations; effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Plan and schedule project timelines; direct project, defining scope, goals and deadlines, project plans and associated documents
- Communicate project expectations to team members; coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work
- Identify and resolve issues; liaise with project stakeholders; proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path; analyze data to determine project success; determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitments if necessary during project cycle
- Delegate and follow-upon task assignments and achievement; plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools; track project milestones and deliverables
- Prepare project plans and associated documents; develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations
- Direct supervision of multiple Program and Project Manager roles
The Ideal Candidate:
Education, Licenses and Certifications Required
- Bachelor’s Degree business administration, marketing, or computer technology related field
Type and Length of Specific Experience Required
- Must possess a minimum of 7 years of business experience in similar based business and operations, customer service/call centers
- Must possess a minimum of 3 years of related financial and/or process leadership experience preferably within the service industry and/or with security
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- Attention to detail
- Must be at least 18 years old or the minimum age required by the state, if higher
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States
- To qualify for this position you must have:
- Ability to learn, understand, and apply new technologies
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Critical thinking to be able to assess current processes and set a vision for the solution deployment
- Ability to make difficult decisions and lead a disciplined program execution
- Subject to a drug screen to the extent permitted by law
- Must be able to provide, upon job offer, a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated, if prior military
Physical Requirements and Environment
Environment: Indoor; minimal to no exposure to extreme temperatures is expected.
Major activity: Telephone use, working on a computer while sitting
Physical efforts to carry out job duties: Standing, walking, and sitting, minimal stooping or kneeling is required.
About the Company:
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
G4S is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
and an Alcohol- and Drug-Free Workplace
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action or Diversity and Inclusion, or have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, please contact our Corporate Human Resources Department at (800) 506-6265.
To receive an update on your application status, please contact our local office by following this link: http://g4s.us/en/Contact-Us/Local-Offices
Jobs that might be of interest:Security Analyst
Location: Provo, Utah
Apply now Armed Security Officer - Custom Protection - Multiple Site
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Apply now Security Specialist - Uniformed
Location: Eagle Mountain, Utah
Apply now Security Officer - Upscale
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Apply now Security Officer - Upscale - Multiple Site
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah