Director of Sales United States of America Competitive
Director of SalesLocation: United States of America | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 10 Dec 2018 | Closes: 31 Oct 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US – AMAG Technology | Region / Division: AMAG Technology | Reference: NA121018DOS
A technology leader in the electronic security industry is looking for a highly motivated Director of Sales, Eastern US who is an innovative thinker and passionate about their work.
- Manage Regional Sales Managers across the Eastern US and Canada.
- Develop and Execute Strategy to grow market with Dealers, Consultants and End Users.
- Collaborate with Business Development and Applications Engineering teams to grow sales and ensure exceptional customer service.
- Forecasting and Budgeting for bi-weekly review on Sales Pipeline, Top Opportunities and Accounts receivable objectives.
The Director of Sales, East will be responsible for detailed knowledge of current AMAG Symmetry value proposition and solutions. They will be responsible for driving the company vision, be an ambassador of our Values and Beliefs and focus on disciplined growth of revenue and our people.
The Director of Sales, East, will be responsible for working closely with the Sr. Director of Sales, North America on Strategy and Execution.
The Director of Sales, East, will be expected to respond to Regional Sales Managers needs and fulfill our customer’s needs.
Additionally, the Director of Sales, East will be expected to communicate the Symmetry value proposition and solution for security consultants, system integrators, end-users, and other interested parties. Therefore, the Director of Sales, East should be comfortable in all such public speaking roles.
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least 10+ years of security sales experience with access control, video systems and Identity management solutions.
- Channel management experience a strong plus.
- Integrator sales experience for access control, video systems and Identity management is acceptable.
- Consultative sales experience, solution selling.
- Proven track record of team success and sales growth.
- Experienced in CRM/Salesforce opportunity and pipeline management.
- Ability to provide accurate forecasts and analyze sales metrics, in monthly, quarterly, annually reports to Senior Leadership.
- Track record of successfully leading and managing teams in a fast pace, ever changing environment.
- Must be highly motivated and have strong communication skills.
- Willingness to travel.
The Director of Sales, East will be expected to travel within the territory assigned. Such travel will have varying frequency, but is expected to be between 50-70%. Other travel includes participation at industry trade shows 2-3 times each year (in varying location).
The Director of Sales, East will be expected to present themselves in a professional manner as a representative of AMAG Technology. This includes strong written and verbal communication skills.
The Director of Sales, East must have a college degree and a minimum of 10+ years experience in the security industry. Additional years of experience are an acceptable substitute for a college degree.
The position of Director of Sales, East will be compensated with a base salary commensurate with experience and meeting the above requirements, commission based on sales by Regional Sales Team, Vehicle Program, and a benefits package that includes options for medical, dental insurance, vision and 401(k) with company matching.
About the Company:
About AMAG Technology:
AMAG Technology is a leading manufacturer of security management technology for over 30 years. AMAG’s Symmetry™ Security Management Solutions can be found in a wide spectrum of markets: government, commercial, education, transportation, healthcare, retail, utilities and banking. Based out of Torrance, California with sales and support located throughout North America, LATAM, EMEA and APAC; AMAG sells its products and services through value added resellers globally. AMAG Technology is part of G4S, the world’s largest security company. As AMAG Technology looks to the future, the next generation of products will bring the core aspects of security to the next step beyond integrated solutions – Symmetry™.
Jobs that might be of interest:Operations Intern
Location: Torrance, California
Apply now Inside Sales Specialist
Location: Torrance, California
Apply now Pre- Sales Manager
Apply now Senior Sales Engineer
Apply now Systems Small Works Sales
Location: Greater London, United Kingdom