Director of Operations Livermore, California Competitive
Director of OperationsLocation: Livermore, California | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 18 Nov 2020 | Closes: 31 Jan 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US - G4S Secure Integration | Region / Division: G4S Technology | Reference: CA111820DO
G4S is seeking a Director of Operations to monitor and oversee operational activities for operating regions and field projects as well as report findings and results to senior management monthly. This includes business systems training and oversight, monitoring of all quality aspects of the project or business unit, monitoring company project policies and procedures, and comprehensive knowledge of the financial position of each project and region(s) being monitored.
- Primarily responsible for all installation and service operations in the region.
- Lead monthly progress review and reports on metrics and status for all projects in the regions.
- Work closely with Regional Controllers, Installation Manager(s), and other company staff to ensure project and regional success
- Manage, coach, mentor and develop quality Project Managers
- Provide routine checks and corrective action plans for all compliance deficiencies.
- Understand contract terms, requirements and CPM project schedules and verify compliance.
- Responsible for health and safety of entire team, as well as quality programs for compliance with company policy.
- Assist in the on-going analysis and updating of policies, procedures, and cost controls.
- Act as Portfolio Manager for Region - responsible for managing the portfolio of implementation projects.
- 15 – 40% travel required.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor's degree in civil, mechanical, electrical, or construction engineering; or construction management preferred.
- 10+ years of progressively more responsible experience in a field construction/project oriented business environment including management experience is required.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Desirable work experience includes:
- Electronic security system industry
- Contract management
- QA/QC surveillance
- Project management.
About the Company:
G4S brings your systems together. We design, build and maintain stand-alone and integrated security systems. A trusted partner to customers and suppliers, G4S takes great pride in delivering outstanding expertise and superior service.
We have the ability to provide full turnkey services: taking a customer’s requirements, developing the concept, designing the network, selecting the product that best fits the requirements, and completing the installation.
Why Work for G4S?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee referral program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Certification Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
VEVRAA Federal Contractor