Director, Business Development - Integrated Security Jupiter, FL Competitive plus Great Benefits
Director, Business Development - Integrated SecurityLocation: Jupiter, FL | Salary: Competitive plus Great Benefits | Posted: 27 Oct 2020 | Closes: 27 Nov 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US Secure Solutions | Region / Division: North America | Reference: G4S/TP/L710250/199702
The world's leading private security organization, G4S, has an immediate job opportunity for a Director, Business Development - Integrated Security. As a Director, Business Development - Integrated Security, you will be responsible for increasing business opportunities and driving sales to major multinationals in North America and abroad. The Director, National Account Sales will proactively target major national companies (Fortune 500/1000) to consultatively sell the broadest range of G4S services to the client, using a consultative risk-based approach and leveraging technology, software, risk consulting, and labor services.
This role will focus on high level consultative and relationship sales. This position will be responsible for working with customers to develop integrated security solutions that leverage all G4S service lines and provide customers with security solutions that mitigate security threats, balance security risks, and seek to reduce their total cost of security ownership. While working within Secure Solutions USA, the Director, National Account Sales will work with all sales teams in North America to bring in subject matter expertise as needed and will proactively drive targeted opportunities at the highest level. The successful candidate will be targeted to generate c. $15m+ ACV annually (a minimum of $7m in-year).
G4S is a security provider for the United States government, fortune 500 companies, nuclear power plants, oil and gas companies, airport, ports, banks, hospitals, factories, warehouses, commercial facilities, residential communities and much more.
As a full time employee of G4S, you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Major Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid vacation
- Opportunities for additional training to aid in your professional development
As an employee you will also be able to participate in the Promote Me! Community. Promote Me! is available to interested current employees as a way to express interest in further advancement, as well as gain information and encourage professional development.
Further, as a current employee you will be eligible to participate in large group rates for the following benefits:
- Critical Illness
- Accident Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Individual Short-Term Disability
- Pre-Paid Legal Services
- Identity Theft Services
- Pet Insurance
In addition, G4S provides benefits that are automatically available to all full or part-time employees, whether you enroll in a G4S insurance plan or not. And with no premiums to pay!
- RxCut Pharmacy Discount Program
- Doctor on Demand
- Qualsight LASIK Savings
- Perks at Work: G4S Employee Discount Program
- Alliant Credit Union
- Purchasing Power
- Active & Fit: G4S Fitness Center Membership
- FinFit: Financial Wellness Program
- DailyPay: Access your pay when you need it
G4S offers job security, excellent pay and benefits, and career opportunities. We offer entry level careers, management careers, sales careers and executive careers across the United States and internationally.
Specific Duties and Essential Functions
- Gain c. $15m-$20m all-commodity volume in new sales Year on Year
- Develop comprehensive targeting strategy for F500/1000 companies and work with other sales teams to prioritize targets, especially those with integrated security opportunities
- Build a realistic pipeline of opportunities to better guarantee achievement of targets and maintain an accurate sales forecast
- Maintain full opportunity management process (G4S Way) in Salesforce and report monthly on sales performance
- Build a collaborative working relationship with sales leaders/sales teams across the region and internationally
- Develop and write bid strategy documentation and customer contract approvals to support internal approval processes for large/complex deals
- Support bid preparation activities, such as Executive Summaries, technical responses, etc.
The Ideal Candidate:
Education, Licenses and Certifications Required
- Must possess one or more of the following:
- Bachelor's degree in a Business, Marketing, Criminal justice, or a related field
- High school diploma or equivalent with a minimum of five (5) years of high-performance sales experience
Type and Length of Specific Experience Required
- Must possess a minimum of five (5) years of solution selling at senior levels within Fortune 500
- Work history must include demonstration of each of the following:
- Solid track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals year over year
- Experience with Salesforce or other customer relationship management application
- Collaborative/team player experience to deliver results
- Excellent relationship building and consultative selling skills
Outstanding listening skills and ability to think on their feetSkills Required
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- Attention to detail
- Must be at least 18 years old or the minimum age required by the state, if higher
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States
- Must not use illegal drugs. Must be able to pass a drug test with negative results (except when undergoing documented medical treatment).
- Must submit to an extensive background check, including criminal history, personal references, employment and education verifications, and Department of Motor Vehicle and credit checks if applicable
- Must be able to provide, upon job offer, a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated, if prior military
Physical Requirements and Environment
Environment: Home office, local office, airports, car, etc.; mostly indoor with minimal outdoor exposure to extreme cold/heat
Major activity: Working on computer while sitting, standing, speaking, walking, listening
Physical efforts to carry out job duties: Limited, to include some standing, bending, limited stretching and reaching
About the Company:
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
G4S is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
and an Alcohol- and Drug-Free Workplace
G4S will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action or Diversity and Inclusion, or have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, please contact our Corporate Human Resources Department at (800) 506-6265.
To receive an update on your application status, please contact our local office by following this link: http://www.g4s.us/en/Contact-Us/Local-Offices
Jobs that might be of interest:digital marketing analyst
Location: Jupiter, FL
Apply now Inside Sales Manager
Location: Jupiter, FL
Apply now Billing and Collections Specialist
Location: Jupiter, FL
Apply now Sr. Director, Safe-2-Say Program
Location: Jupiter, FL
Apply now Communications Specialist
Location: Jupiter, Florida