Digital Marketing Analyst Willowbrook, IL Competitive plus Great Benefits
Digital Marketing AnalystLocation: Willowbrook, IL | Salary: Competitive plus Great Benefits | Posted: 29 Jan 2020 | Closes: 23 Apr 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US Secure Solutions | Region / Division: North America | Reference: G4S/TP/710250/183773
PLEASE CLICK APPLY OR TEXT "JOBS" TO 561-660-9797 FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE!
The world's leading private security organization, G4S, has an immediate job opportunity for a Digital Marketing Analyst. The Digital Marketing Analyst is responsible for working to execute marketing initiatives within the company’s marketing automation system. This includes developing marketing strategies for specific target audiences and evaluating the effectiveness of these campaigns. This position will deliver regular reports/dashboards of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs.
This individual will have a contributor role used to unite a cross-functional sales and marketing team in order to develop compelling and integrated marketing campaigns designed to drive sales leads. The Digital Marketing Analyst gives recommendations concerning all personnel actions involving business development, in addition to content creation/management.
G4S is a security provider for the United States government, fortune 500 companies, nuclear power plants, oil and gas companies, airport, ports, banks, hospitals, factories, warehouses, commercial facilities, residential communities and much more.
As a full time employee of G4S, you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Major Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid vacation
- Opportunities for additional training to aid in your professional development
As an employee you will also be able to participate in the Promote Me! Community. Promote Me! is available to interested current employees as a way to express interest in further advancement, as well as gain information and encourage professional development.
Further, as a current employee you will be eligible to participate in large group rates for the following benefits:
- Critical Illness
- Accident Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Individual Short-Term Disability
- Pre-Paid Legal Services
- Identity Theft Services
- Pet Insurance
In addition, G4S provides benefits that are automatically available to all full or part-time employees, whether you enroll in a G4S insurance plan or not. And with no premiums to pay!
- RxCut Pharmacy Discount Program
- Doctor on Demand
- Qualsight LASIK Savings
- Perks at Work: G4S Employee Discount Program
- Alliant Credit Union
- Purchasing Power
- Active & Fit: G4S Fitness Center Membership
- FinFit: Financial Wellness Program
- DailyPay: Access your pay when you need it
G4S offers job security, excellent pay and benefits, and career opportunities. We offer entry level careers, management careers, sales careers and executive careers across the United States and internationally.
Specific Duties and Essential Functions
- Develop integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers by working with the marketing and sales teams,
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns
- Use social media and other available channels to drive campaign engagement
- Ensure that the organization’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels
- Deliver regular reports/dashboards of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns through the use of Salesforce and Pardot
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns
- Keep abreast of current trends in digital marketing
- Implementing lead scoring practices to enable higher conversions of quality leads
The Ideal Candidate:
Education, Licenses and Certifications Required
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
Type and Length of Specific Experience Required
- Must possess a minimum of five (5) years of expertise in digital marketing and marketing automation
- Work history that includes and demonstrates the following:
- Experience with all stages of the marketing funnel for product with the ability to envision the right experience for customers, drive execution and scale the product to match business opportunities
- Experience creating and implementing seeding, demand creation, lead nurturing and pipeline acceleration programs
- Excellent communicator with proven ability to clearly convey complex ideas, and ease in including technical or industry terms within content, to be viewed by a variety of audiences (analyst, partners or customers)
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com and Marketing Automation software (e.g. Pardot, Marketo, HubSpot, Eloqua, etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc
- Familiarity with operating systems, such as Windows, etc
- Strong project management skills and the ability to meet multiple deadlines
- High self-motivation with a sense of urgency
- Experience in working with and managing external vendor / partner relationships.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- Attention to detail
- Must be at least 18 years old or the minimum age required by the state, if higher
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills; ability to work well with other team members, customers, sales, and product marketing
- Must be able to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
- Must be able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Subject to a drug screen to the extent permitted by law
- Must be able to provide, upon job offer, a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated, if prior military
Physical Requirements and Environment
Environment: Office; minimal to no work in extreme temperatures is expected
Major activity: Working on PC while sitting; telephone use
Physical efforts to carry out job duties: Limited, to include some standing, bending, limited stretching and reaching.
About the Company:
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
G4S is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
and an Alcohol- and Drug-Free Workplace
G4S will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action or Diversity and Inclusion, or have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, please contact our Corporate Human Resources Department at (800) 506-6265.
To receive an update on your application status, please contact our local office by following this link: http://g4s.us/en/Contact-Us/Local-Offices
Jobs that might be of interest:National Training Manager
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Apply now Armed Security Officer - Bank Protection
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Apply now Security Officer - Upscale
Location: Bedford Park, Illinois
Apply now Security Officer - Bank Protection
Location: Villa Park, Illinois
Apply now Security Officer - Bank Protection
Location: Naperville, Illinois