Digital Marketing Analyst - Remote from anywhere in Canada Canada Competitive
Digital Marketing Analyst - Remote from anywhere in CanadaLocation: Canada | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 21 Nov 2020 | Closes: 21 Dec 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: Canada | Region / Division: North America | Reference: G4S/TP/2239755/201078
PLEASE CLICK APPLY OR TEXT "JOBS" TO 561-660-9797 FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE!
The world's leading private security organization, G4S, has an immediate job opportunity for a Digital Marketing Analyst. As a Digital Marketing Analyst, you will be responsible for studying market conditions to assess the potential sales of products and services. Their duties include managing a marketing automation system, monitoring sales trends, gathering competitor data, preparing reports for management and utilizing statistical software for data analysis. They will be developing marketing strategies for specific target audiences and evaluating the effectiveness of these campaigns.
This individual will have a contributor role used to unite a cross-functional sales and marketing team in order to develop compelling and integrated marketing campaigns designed to drive sales leads.
G4S is a security provider for the United States government, fortune 500 companies, nuclear power plants, oil and gas companies, airport, ports, banks, hospitals, factories, warehouses, commercial facilities, residential communities and much more.
As a full time employee of G4S, you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Major Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid vacation
- Opportunities for additional training to aid in your professional development
As an employee you will also be able to participate in the Promote Me! Community. Promote Me! is available to interested current employees as a way to express interest in further advancement, as well as gain information and encourage professional development.
Further, as a current employee you will be eligible to participate in large group rates for the following benefits:
- Accident Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Individual Short-Term Disability
G4S offers, excellent pay and benefits, and career opportunities. We offer entry level careers, management careers, sales careers and executive careers across Canada and internationally.
Specific Duties and Essential Functions
- Develop integrated marketing campaigns leveraging our marketing automation system with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers by working with the marketing and sales teams
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns
- Assign marketing qualified leads to members of the sales department and follow up where necessary
- Analyze the data contained in various systems to help the company segment the market and therefore target our marketing efforts
- Deliver regular reports/dashboards of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns through the use of Salesforce and Pardot
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns
- Keep abreast of current trends in database marketing
- Implementing lead scoring practices to enable higher conversions of quality leads
The Ideal Candidate:
Education, Licenses and Certifications Required
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
Type and Length of Specific Experience Required
Must possess a minimum of five (5) years of expertise in database marketing and marketing automation
Work history that includes and demonstrates the following:
- Experience with all stages of the marketing funnel for product with the ability to envision the right experience for customers, drive execution and scale the product to match business opportunities
- Experience creating and implementing seeding, demand creation, lead nurturing and pipeline acceleration programs
- Excellent communicator with proven ability to convey complex ideas, and ease in including technical or industry terms within content, to be viewed by a variety of audiences (analyst, partners or customers)
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com and Marketing Automation software (e.g. Pardot, Marketo, HubSpot, Eloqua, etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc
- Familiarity with operating systems, such as Windows, etc
- Strong project management skills and the ability to meet multiple deadlines
- High self-motivation with a sense of urgency
- Experience in working with and managing external vendor / partner relationships.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office and or Google Applications
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- Attention to detail
- Must be at least 18 years old or the minimum age required by the state, if higher
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills; ability to work well with other team members, customers, sales, and product marketing
- Must be able to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
- Must be able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Must not use illegal drugs. Must be able to pass a drug test with negative results (except when undergoing documented medical treatment).
- Must submit to an extensive background check, including criminal history, personal references, employment and education verifications, and Department of Motor Vehicle and credit checks if applicable
- Must be able to provide, upon job offer, a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated, if prior military
Physical Requirements and Environment
Environment: Office; minimal to no work in extreme temperatures is expected
Major activity: Working on PC while sitting; telephone use
Physical efforts to carry out job duties: Limited, to include some standing, bending, limited stretching and reaching.
About the Company:
G4S is an Equal Opportunity Employer
and an Alcohol- and Drug-Free Workplace
G4S will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Jobs that might be of interest:Customer Solutions Manager
Location: Etobicoke, Ontario
Apply now Inside Sales Representative
Location: Remote - USA
Apply now Inside Sales Specialist
Location: Hawthorne, California
Apply now Director of Operations
Location: Livermore, California
Apply now Sales Executive - (East London) - G4S Cash Solutions - South Africa
Location: East London