Design Engineer - Security Systems Abu Dhabi د.إ 0.00 - د.إ 0.00
Design Engineer - Security SystemsLocation: Abu Dhabi | Salary: د.إ 0.00 - د.إ 0.00 | Posted: 7 Apr 2019 | Closes: 31 May 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: United Arab Emirates | Region / Division: North Africa, Middle East and Southern Asia | Reference: G4S/TP/1427238/151837
The role of the Design Engineer is to support the Design and Project Manager in timely execution of ESS projects throughout the UAE to scope, within budget and on time. The Design Engineer shall represent G4S on site and shall be the focal point for all site matters and issues relating to the design of security systems. He/she will be responsible for maintaining the highest design/installation standards on site, highlighting issues as they occur to the Operations Director and Project Manager.
- Assist with the takeover from Presales by auditing the materials and quantities in the project cost sheet.
- Responsible for preparation of design and the production of shop drawings and conducting drawing reviews as required he shall also be responsible for all material submittals
- Responsible for preparing detailed implementation designs and workout the required bill of materials as required on site.
- Prepare list of installation materials required at site and provide the same to the Engineer for materials procurement.
- Assist with Test and pre-commission of a system before handover to the client
- Visit site after the job is awarded and assist the Project Engineers in planning the execution of the project.
- Responsible for submitting regular updates as required to the designated Manager.
- Responsible for all matters relating to site Health & Safety and the implementation of regulations and G4S policies.
- Attend to service calls
- Schedule and conduct maintenance visit to the clients
- Provide technical support to sales team as and when required.
- Perform other duties as requested by the Project Manager and Project Engineer.
The Ideal Candidate:
- An Engineering degree/Diploma holder in Electrical or Electronics or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience with 2-5 years experience as Security Systems Technician in Low Current Security Systems & Networking
- Project execution/commissioning background with an understanding of detailed engineering of varius security systems.
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of Security Systems like Access Control, CCTV, Intercom, Gate barrier, Intruder Alarm System, etc
- Good working knowledge of MS office - Word, Excel, Power point, AutoCAD and MS Projects
- Strong English communication, verbal and written
- Ability to work independently
- Can Work shifting schedules and unsocial hours
- With valid UAE driving license
Jobs that might be of interest:Maintenance Engineer - Security Systems
Apply now Security Officer - DC
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Apply now Security Officer
Location: Argyll and Bute, United Kingdom
Apply now Area Relief Officer
Location: Bristol, United Kingdom
Apply now Area Relief Officer
Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom