Decision Support Manager Sutton Park House Negotiable
Decision Support ManagerLocation: Sutton Park House | Salary: Negotiable | Posted: 29 Oct 2019 | Closes: 10 Nov 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: G4S/CD/6569
G4S is the largest secure solutions company in the world, the second largest private employer on the London Stock Exchange and one of Britain’s top Employers. Our Cash Management Solutions business has expertise in cash and valuables transportation, cash processing, ATM and cash centre outsourcing, secure storage and retrieval.
As an employee of G4S Cash Solutions, each role will have specific responsibilities for the identification, management and control of risk in order to safeguard the business, staff, customers, assets and reputation. Every G4S employee has a role to play in understanding and supporting the business in embedding effective risk management controls and assurance and be integral to the effectiveness and success of G4S.
Responsible for the production and quality control of key financial, customer focused and operational management information for the business; including management accounting, project accounting, adhoc business analysis / efficiency reviews and the core business intelligence environment.
- Management of staff within the department and control of department budget.
- Responsible for all planning and management accounting activities to all levels in the business.
- Providing statistical and financial analysis, trend analysis and forecasting data and support managers in interpretation and analysis of data from various computerised systems.
- Review and appraisal of new products/services together with justification for capital investment – projecting cash flows, payback analysis.
- Responsible for the management and development of BI Data Warehouse team and its related reporting software for the Business, including:
- Design and develop roadmap for continuous improvement of reporting of KPI’s across multiple departments (Operations, Sales and Marketing, Security and HR.)
- Optimising processes and procedures to ensure 100% delivery of accurately automated MI.
- Design and develop roadmap for continuous improvement of financial forecasting processes across the business.
- Improve self service capabilities and toolkits for the wider business.
The role will primarily be based in an office environment at Sutton, Surrey UK
The role may require travel to other locations (including locations under construction) within the UK
The Ideal Candidate:
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA or Chartered Institute.) with at least five years post qualification experience including team management and a high degree of commercial awareness.
- Strong interpersonal skills and well organised with high level of self motivation.
- High proficiency in various technology platforms including Microsoft Suite, Google Suite, IBM Cognos Analytics and SQL.
- Good communication skills and being able to clearly communicate at all levels in the business.
This role will be subject to screening including but not limited to a criminal record check, credit check and 5 year background check. In addition, this role will be subject to a medical review which may include a medical assessment with an occupational health practitioner.
Jobs that might be of interest:Accounts Assistant
Apply now Billing Clerk
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Apply now Labour Analyst - G4S Secure Solutions
Location: Head Office
Apply now Scheduler - G4S Secure Solutions
Location: Centurion ( Head Office )
Apply now Accounts Payables Officer