Data Coordinator Willowbrook, Illinois Competitive
Data CoordinatorLocation: Willowbrook, Illinois | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 22 May 2019 | Closes: 31 Dec 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US - G4S Secure Integration | Region / Division: G4S Technology | Reference: IL052219DC
Adesta, a G4S company, is looking for a Data Coordinator to assist project personnel on meeting contractual data requirements. The Data Coordinator will also function as the site purchasing liaison for the project who will work with field staff and corporate purchasing staff.
- Handles all contract deliverables: project work schedules, project progress reports, project submittals, material cut sheets, warranty submittals, turnover documentation, etc.
- Coordinates and compile bills of materials and procurement forecasts with input from field staff and corporate purchasing staff.
- Preparation and submission of RFPs to vendors and supplies for required material/parts with support from corporate purchasing staff.
- Maintenance of purchasing documents including material/purchasing agreements, purchase orders, packing slips, requisition approvals, etc.
- Updates and maintains project work schedules.
- Will collect, review and assemble material cut sheets and documentation from vendors and subcontractors and submit documentation to customer for review.
- Responsible for material receiving/handling, distribution, inventory control and invoice verification
- Coordinates and ensures data milestones are met.
- Edits and proofs data submittals for quality control.
- Attends meeting with the customer, designer, and subcontractors as necessary to facilitate timely approval of all submittals.
- Other duties as assigned by supervision.
The Ideal Candidate:
- High school diploma or GED equivalency
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field
- 3+ years of practical experience with procurement or contracts administration in a construction operations environment preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft® Word and Microsoft® Excel software is required
- Experience with Great Plains desired
About the Company:
G4S brings your systems together. We design, build and maintain stand-alone and integrated security systems. A trusted partner to customers and suppliers, G4S takes great pride in delivering outstanding expertise and superior service.
We have the ability to provide full turnkey services: taking a customer’s requirements, developing the concept, designing the network, selecting the product that best fits the requirements, and completing the installation.
Why Work for G4S?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee referral program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Certification Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Jobs that might be of interest:Construction Administrative Assistant
Location: Willowbrook, Illinois
Apply now Fiber Optic Project Manager
Location: Willowbrook, Illinois
Apply now Program Manager
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Apply now Project Manager
Location: Renton, Washington
Apply now Project Superintendent
Location: Columbus, Ohio