Customer Support Administrator Tewkesbury, United Kingdom Up to 21000
Customer Support AdministratorLocation: Tewkesbury, United Kingdom | Salary: Up to 21000 | Posted: 7 Jun 2022 | Business Unit: UK Secure Solutions | Contracted Hours: Full-time | Employee Status: Permanent | Reference: T2200001C
The Customer Support Administrator will work as part of a team responsible for the scheduling and co-ordination of engineers to deliver planned and unplanned (corrective) maintenance and Ad Hoc installation work. This role will be full-time (40 hours a week) and on a permanent contract.
- Maintain accurate information on the contracts database.
- Schedule activities in line with contractual and NSI requirements and ensure activities are carried out and recorded.
- Communicate with customers to arrange visits.
- Organise Ad-Hoc installation and survey activities efficiently when required whilst retaining an effective reactive maintenance capability in the area.
- Handle customer calls reporting faults within an agreed timeframe.
- Act as a first line helpdesk to provide simple call resolutions and determine whether calls may benefit from being passed to technical support engineers.
- Schedule engineers to callouts quickly and in line with contractual and NSI requirements and to maximise productivity
What we're looking for
- Experience within a similar role.
- A high standard of computer literacy &understanding of commonly used office packages.
- Ability to prioritise and work on own initiative.
- Self-motivated & confident
- Knowledge of Service Centre System would be highly desirable
- Salary of up to £21,000
- Free Parking - 25 days Annual Leave (plus bank holidays) -
- Pension / Life Assurance - Perks at Work Scheme
G4S Fire & Security Systems (UK) is part of G4S Secure Solutions (UK), the UK�s largest private provider of security solutions. G4S Fire & Security Systems (UK) is the leading integrator of fire and security solutions with a fully accredited 24 x 7 monitoring centre for fire, security and location-based services, protecting everything from small offices and schools to large multi-national organisations and high security Government facilities.
Jobs that might be of interest: