Customer Services Advisor (Full time and part time roles available - all shifts) Strathclyde Business Park, Duart House, Bellshill ML4 3PR £9.44 per hour
Customer Services Advisor (Full time and part time roles available - all shifts)Location: Strathclyde Business Park, Duart House, Bellshill ML4 3PR | Salary: £9.44 per hour | Posted: 21 Sep 2021 | Closes: 3 Oct 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: UK - G4S Technology | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: G4S/MS/2187
Contributory pension scheme, 28 paid holiday, company benefits scheme and free parking.
Looking for a job that gives you the security of working for a big company but the satisfaction of doing something meaningful as a valued member of a small, supportive team?
We are currently recruiting for Customer Service Advisors for our 24/7 Electronic Monitoring Service in Scotland, this is a unique contract based in our modern National Monitoring Centre located in Strathclyde Business Park, Bellshill. Successful candidates should have experience of customer service along with good interpersonal skills and a can-do attitude.
Allied Universal®, a leading security and facility services company, provides proactive security services and cutting-edge smart technology to deliver tailored, integrated security solutions that allow clients to focus on their core business. Our acquisition of G4S in 2021 expands our footprint and infrastructure on a global and local level. Through our vast network of more than 800,000 employees, we leverage global best practices in communities all over the world. Operating in around more than 80 countries with revenues of $18 billion, we are supported by efficient processes and systems that can only come with scale to help deliver our promise locally: keeping people safe so our communities can thrive. We believe there is no greater purpose than serving and safeguarding customers, communities, and people in today’s world. Allied Universal is There for you™. For more information, please visit www.aus.com.
What you can expect from us….
- A worthwhile role within the Criminal Justice system - making a difference to people’s lives on a daily basis
- Job satisfaction, in house training, employment security and opportunities for career advancement within a supportive team in a small, relaxed call centre environment.
- An opportunity to enhance your skills. Whether you see this job as a stepping stone in your career, or you wish to progress a career within G4S, we will provide you with ample opportunity for learning and development mapped against your own personal development plan. Whilst we will give you all the training and support to enable you, we can also help you gain and enhance your skills in customer service, compliance monitoring, training delivery or logistics support.
- We offer competitive rates of pay at £9.44 per hour.
- Working anything from a 12-hour part-time shift to a full time 38 hour week,
- The working hours and working days, as well as shift patterns, can be discussed at the interview where there is some level of flexibility.
- We also offer a contributory pension and company benefits scheme.
- Overtime is available on a voluntary basis.
- Free parking, 28 paid holiday allowance (pro-rata) and up to 4 weeks of training will be given.
Applicants must be over 18 years of age and able to obtain Disclosure Scotland vetting prior to taking up employment. This vetting will be at G4S expense.
Job outline: To deliver a high quality, professional monitoring service in accordance with the policies and procedures as agreed with the NI Department of Justice
Key responsibilities & accountabilities
- Processing of incidents/violations within agreed key performance indicators
- Monitor the activity of our subject base through the use of tagging, and tracking
- Respond professionally to calls from internal/external customers in line with our agreed key performance indicators
- Reporting incidents/breaches to the appropriate agencies i.e. Police, probation etc.
- Produce reports as required by either internal or external customers
- Escalate reportable incidents to the Monitoring Centre Supervisor/ team leader as per agreed procedures
- Support and advise subjects during the duration of their curfew
- Document all contact with our customers both internal and external
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with both internal and external customers through the application of the principles of pro-social modelling
- Maintain, uphold and demonstrate G4S values and protect the company brand
- Produce and submit compliance reports, with supporting documentation, to the relevant authority in line with contractual requirements
- Assist in Operational tasks where required
- Compliance with Information Security responsibilities
It is G4S’ current policy (subject to the Equality Act 2010), in the light of the specific work being undertaken, that all [employees] must be fully vaccinated or have had the relevant [“full”]Covid-19 vaccinations [(including any “waiting period”)] by their commencement date.
G4S will consider its obligations under the Equality Act 2010 and whether or not, in the circumstances of any protected characteristic under that legislation, any exemption or variation to the vaccination policy should be exceptionally applied.
- Acting Professionally
- Delivering Objectives
- Supporting & Working with Others
- Delivering Great Customer Service
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience working in customer service environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to make decisions based on facts and information available
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise own workload
- Ability to use Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook Email & Calendar
- Flexible working style
Jobs that might be of interest:Customer Experience Agent - DWP
Location: Rotherham, Barnsley
Apply now Customer Experience Agent - EASS
Location: Rotherham, Barnsley
Apply now Rota Coordinator
Apply now Call Handler
Location: CM1 2QE
Apply now Scheduler / Scheduling Clerk
Location: Montreal, QC