Customer Service Manager l G4S Secure Solutions l kwaZulu Natal Westville, kwaZulu Natal Market Related
Customer Service Manager l G4S Secure Solutions l kwaZulu NatalLocation: Westville, kwaZulu Natal | Salary: Market Related | Posted: 30 Jan 2024 | Closes: 29 Feb 2024 | Job Type: Full Time and Permanent | Business Unit: South Africa - Secure Solutions | Region / Division: Africa | Reference: Westville
Remuneration and benefits will be commensurate with the seniority of the role and in compliance with company remuneration policy and practice.
G4S Secure Solutions (SA), a leading provider of integrated security management solutions, has a vacancy for a Customer Service Manager based at our operations in Westville , KwaZulu Natal.
The successful incumbent is a self-starter with a proven track record in maintaining company policy, adopting best practices, and is able to exercise sound judgement in the pursuit of the achievement of the goals of the organisation, and understanding the role which of Customer Service Manager which plays within a successful business unit. The incumbent will be expected to be results driven and to live the values of the organisation.
Customer Service Manager
Effective Management of the Contract Financial Performance
- Initiate cost saving model and controls
- Gross Margin Management
- Manage the contracts cash flow.
Effective Management of Employees within Contract
- Effective Organisation
- Staff turnover analysis, proper allocation of staff to positions and structure.
- Managing Succession Planning and Employment Equity
- Ensuring that performance assessments of all subordinate employees are conducted, and corrective action implemented where necessary.
2. Ensuring that all disciplinary actions are conducted in compliance with Company policies and procedures.
Effective Management of Operations
- Client retention and customer service levels
- Ops Process management – adherence to quality standard
- Shared Best Practice
Effective Management of Business Development Function
- New business development
- Identifying new business opportunities in the region’s sphere of operations, as well as in terms of growth of business with existing customers, driven by the promotion of integrated security solutions.
- Competitors evaluations
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the competitor environment faced by the region.
Implementation and Integration of the HSSEC Strategy and Culture on Customer Sites
- Embed health and safety awareness and responsible behavior with operational team, through consistent focus on health and safety compliance and discipline.
- Drive health and safety awareness down to guardforce level through communication, enforcement of guidelines and principles, reporting and training
- Highlight heath and safety examples, both good and bad, to reinforce message and drive to achieve zero harm within our business.
- Monitor and reduce the number of health and safety incidents. Oversee investigations into incidents and related matters, both to address non-compliance and to reinforce awareness.
- Conduct health and safety awareness training and lessons learned with employees on site
The Ideal Candidate:
Qualification and Experience
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Driver’s Licence
- PSIRA Grade B
- Registered Security Service Provider
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in security management
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
- South African security legislation
- Health and Safety legislation
- Leading People
- Negotiation Skills
- Computer literacy
- Basic financial skills
- Risk identification
- Delivering objectives
- Delivering strategy
- Customer Focused
About the Company:
Jobs that might be of interest:Customer Experience Advisor- Home Working
Apply now Quality Assurance Manager
Location: Rotherham, Barnsley
Apply now Customer Experience Agent - Appointment Setting
Location: Wath Upon Dearne, Rotherham
Apply now Contract Manager
Location: Wath Upon Dearne, Rotherham