Customer Service Manager G4S Secure Centurion Centurion, Pretoria Market Related
Customer Service Manager G4S Secure CenturionLocation: Centurion, Pretoria | Salary: Market Related | Posted: 24 Sep 2021 | Closes: 2 Oct 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: South Africa - Secure Solutions | Region / Division: Africa | Reference: G4S/TP/3371275/218039
Remuneration and benefits will be commensurate with the seniority of the role and in compliance with company remuneration policy and practice.
G4S Secure Solutions (SA), a leading provider of integrated security management solutions, has a vacancy for a Customer Service Manager based at our operations in G4S Secure in Centurion.
The successful incumbent is a self-starter with a proven track record in maintaining company policy, adopting best practices, and is able to exercise sound judgement in the pursuit of the achievement of the goals of the organisation, and understanding the role which of Customer Service Manager which plays within a successful business unit. The incumbent will be expected to be results driven and to live the values of the organisation.
Customer Service Manager
Effective management of the contract financial performance
- Initiate cost saving model and controls
- Gross Margin Management
- Manage the contracts cash flow.
Effective management of employees within contract
- Effective Organisation
- Staff turnover analysis, proper allocation of staff to positions and structure.
- Managing Succession Planning and Employment Equity
- Ensuring that performance assessments of all subordinate employees are conducted, and corrective action implemented where necessary.
2. Ensuring that all disciplinary actions are conducted in compliance with Company policies and procedures.
Effective management of operations
- Client retention and customer service levels
- Ops Process management – adherence to quality standard
- Shared Best Practice
Effective management of business development function
- New business development
- Identifying new business opportunities in the region’s sphere of operations, as well as in terms of growth of business with existing customers, driven by the promotion of integrated security solutions.
- Competitors evaluations
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the competitor environment faced by the region.
Implementation and integration of the HSSEC strategy and culture on customer sites
- Embed health and safety awareness and responsible behavior with operational team, through consistent focus on health and safety compliance and discipline.
- Drive health and safety awareness down to guardforce level through communication, enforcement of guidelines and principles, reporting and training
- Highlight heath and safety examples, both good and bad, to reinforce message and drive to achieve zero harm within our business.
- Monitor and reduce the number of health and safety incidents. Oversee investigations into incidents and related matters, both to address non-compliance and to reinforce awareness.
- Conduct health and safety awareness training and lessons learned with employees on site
The Ideal Candidate:
Qualification and Experience
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Driver’s Licence
- PSIRA Grade B
- Registered Security Service Provider
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in security management
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
- South African security legislation
- Health and Safety legislation
- Leading People
- Negotiation Skills
- Computer literacy
- Basic financial skills
- Risk identification
- Delivering objectives
- Delivering strategy
- Customer Focused
About the Company:
G4S is the world’s leading international security solutions group, which specialises in outsourced business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen. G4S has operations in more than 90 countries and employ more than 540,000 employees, making us one of the world’s largest private employers.
At G4S South Africa, our vision is to be recognised as the leader in providing security solutions. We therefore endeavour to build and maintain a motivated, capable workforce who are proud to work for our region and able to deliver our commercial strategy. We continue to build on the excellent people management practices which are in place across the Group in order to fully engage our workforce.
G4S is an organisation which is defined by its values, which are:
We act with Integrity and Respect - Our business activities and relationships are built on trust, honesty and openness. We do what we promise and always strive to do the right thing. We listen. We treat our colleagues, customers and those in our care with the utmost respect.
We are passionate about Safety, Security and Service Excellence - We are passionate about working safely and take great care to protect our colleagues and customers from harm. We are experts in security and use that knowledge to protect our customer’s assets. We keep our promises and are passionate about delivering high levels of customer service.
We achieve this through Innovation and Teamwork - We invest in technology and best practice to continuously improve the products and services we offer. We challenge ourselves to find new ways of helping our customers achieve their goals. We work together as a team, valuing everyone’s contribution, to ensure we achieve the best results for our customers and our business.
Jobs that might be of interest:Customer Service Advisor - County Fermanagh
Location: County Fermanagh, United Kingdom
Apply now Customer Service Advisor - County Antrim
Location: County Antrim, United Kingdom
Apply now Customer Service Advisor - County Armagh
Location: County Armagh, United Kingdom
Apply now Customer Service Advisor - County Down
Location: County Down, United Kingdom
Apply now Customer Service Advisor - County Derry/Londonderry
Location: County Londonderry, United Kingdom