Customer Service Executive Sutton Park House, Sutton, London £20k-£25k Depending on experience.
Customer Service ExecutiveLocation: Sutton Park House, Sutton, London | Salary: £20k-£25k Depending on experience. | Posted: 6 Feb 2020 | Closes: 29 Feb 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: G4S/CD/6458
G4S is the largest secure solutions company in the world, the second largest private employer on the London Stock Exchange and one of Britain’s top Employers. Our Cash Management Solutions business has expertise in cash and valuables transportation, cash processing, ATM and cash centre outsourcing, secure storage and retrieval.
As an employee of G4S Cash Solutions, each role will have specific responsibilities for the identification, management and control of risk in order to safeguard the business, staff, customers, assets and reputation. Every G4S employee has a role to play in understanding and supporting the business in embedding effective risk management controls and assurance and be integral to the effectiveness and success of G4S.
To deliver excellent customer service to customers of G4S Cash Services whether through internal processes or via any appropriate communication channel and to ensure that contractual obligations are met and day to day queries dealt with.
- Takes ownership of customer/branch requests, queries and complaints ensuring they are dealt with to a successful outcome, via phone and email simultaneously.
- To communicate with internal stakeholders ensuring that all client requests have been received and interpreted correctly.
- Communicates between customers, branches and any internal departments to resolve all service issues (for example – cash processing, claims, invoice queries) and monitors the process until a successful outcome is achieved.
- Manages own workload and successfully handles multiple tasks and systems at the same time, according to performance targets and objectives advising the team leader where tasks may not be completed within necessary timescales.
- To provide confirmation of customer requirements via an appropriate communication channel.
- The ability to respond to a customer (internal or external) in a professional manner.
- Ensures emails are dealt with promptly and according to company procedures.
- To follow processes and procedures in accordance within our Financial, Risk and Service parameters.
- To be accountable for the accuracy of work.
- Able to assist with varied tasks across the Contact Centre such as ad-hoc requests, bulk cash requirements, cash processing, bank applications, contract work and query management.
- A mind set of continual improvement always looking to improve on current processes and procedures and establish error at root cause for permanent resolution.
- To be able to multi-task across the various Phone skills and Salesforce work queues to facilitate increased knowledge of all aspects of service delivery.
- Provides support to other team members, and actively seeks to support the Management within the department by undertaking reasonable tasks as and when required to do so.
- To be able to work unsupervised at key times and ensure work is completed within timescales that have been previously agreed.
- Deliver on-going business improvement projects set out by the Management Team
- Ensures all agreed MI is delivered within timescales (for example weekly figures, customer service information).
- To ensure emails are dealt with promptly and according to company procedures.
- Ensure system tasks are completed accurately and within timescales agreed.
- Ensure that departmental processes are followed
- Communicates between customers and any internal departments to resolve any service issues (for example – cash processing, claims, invoice queries) and monitors the process until a successful outcome is achieved.
- Maintains regular contact with Sales Team to ensure smooth running of contracts and to update the Sales Team on day to day information from customers and branches.
- Maintains regular contact with branches to ensure service delivery performance and swift resolution of any job-line related issues.
- Takes a pro-active approach where possible to communication of issues to customers and branches.
- Willing to learn new skills and work as part of a team to deliver high profile business improvement work streams.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Flexibility in approach to work as tasks can be varied and changeable.
- Able to work using own initiative and under pressure.
- Takes ownership of issues, seeing them through to resolution.
- Ability to communicate at all levels via telephone and email simultaneously.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- IT literate - Have a good working knowledge of PC packages, Word and Excel, must have a sound understanding of formulas and pivot tables.
- Good problem solving abilities.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Must be reliable and punctual.
Terms and Conditions
This role requires staff to work a minimum of 40 hours per week, excluding meal and comfort breaks, between 08:00 – 18:00; early / late shifts may be required occasionally. Shifts will be either Monday to Friday (with requirements to work occasional Saturdays and a minimum of one Bank Holiday per year) or Tuesday to Saturday (with requirements to work a minimum of one Bank Holiday per year).
This role will be subject to screening including but not limited to a criminal record check, credit check and 5 year background check. In addition, this role will be subject to a medical review which may include a medical assessment with an occupational health practitioner
Jobs that might be of interest:Secure Driver - Park Royal
Location: Park Royal
Apply now Secure Driver Harlow
Apply now Coin Operative - PT - Maidstone
Apply now Coin Operative - FT - Maidstone
Apply now Coin Operative - Maidstone