Customer Service Executive - 6635 Manchester £24k
Customer Service Executive - 6635Location: Manchester | Salary: £24k | Posted: 30 Dec 2019 | Closes: 20 Jan 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: G4S/CD/6635
G4S is the largest secure solutions company in the world, the second largest private employer on the London Stock Exchange and one of Britain’s top Employers. Our Cash Management Solutions business has expertise in cash and valuables transportation, cash processing, ATM and cash centre outsourcing, secure storage and retrieval.
As an employee of G4S Cash Solutions, each role will have specific responsibilities for the identification, management and control of risk in order to safeguard the business, staff, customers, assets and reputation. Every G4S employee has a role to play in understanding and supporting the business in embedding effective risk management controls and assurance and be integral to the effectiveness and success of G4S.
- To take ownership of initial client contact and manage through to a successful and timely outcome via predefined processes and procedures to the benefit of the business.
- Management of all administrative and support documentation and paperwork to ensure a potential client is on-boarded in a way that delivers service excellence.
- To communicate with internal stakeholders ensuring that all client requests have been received and interpreted correctly.
- To take ownership of customer contact, requests and queries ensuring that they are dealt with through to a successful and timely outcome.
- Management of individual workload according to agreed objectives and SLA’s.
- To provide confirmation of customer requirements via an appropriate communication channel.
- The ability to respond to a customer (internal or external) in a professional manner.
- To follow processes and procedures in accordance within our Financial, Risk and Service parameters.
- To be accountable for the accuracy of work.
- Able to assist with varied tasks across the Contact Centre such as ad-hoc requests, bulk cash requirements, cash processing, bank applications, contact work and query management.
- A mind set of continual improvement always looking to improve on current processes and procedures and establish error at root cause for permanent resolution.
- To be able to multi-task across the various CRM work queues to facilitate increased knowledge of all aspects of service delivery.
- Provides support to other team members, and actively seeks to support the Management within the department by undertaking reasonable tasks as and when required to do so.
- To be able to work unsupervised at key times and ensure work is completed within timescales that have been previously agreed.
- Deliver on-going business improvement projects set out by the Management Team
- Ensures all agreed MI is delivered within timescales (for example weekly figures, customer service information).
- To ensure emails are dealt with promptly and according to company procedures.
- Ensure system tasks are completed accurately and within timescales agreed.
- Ensure that departmental processes are followed
Collaboration and Teamwork
- Communicates between customers and any internal departments to resolve any service issues (for example – cash processing, claims, invoice queries) and monitors the process until a successful outcome is achieved.
- Maintains regular contact with Sales Team to ensure smooth running of contracts and to update the Sales Team on day to day information from customers and branches.
- Maintains regular contact with branches to ensure service delivery performance and swift resolution of any job-line related issues.
- Takes a pro-active approach where possible to communication of issues to customers and branches.
- Willing to learn new skills and work as part of a team to deliver high profile business improvement work streams.
Visits customers and/or attends meetings with Account Managers to resolve outstanding queries and promote effective customer relationships as necessary
The Ideal Candidate:
- Flexibility in approach to work as tasks can be varied and changeable.
- Able to work using own initiative
- Takes ownership of issues, seeing them through to resolution
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- IT literate - Have a good working knowledge of PC packages, Word and Excel, must have a sound understanding of formulas and macros.
- Good problem solving abilities
- Pay attention to detail
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Able to work under pressure
- Good Team Player - To be able to work within a team, to deliver on-going business improvement projects set out by the Management Team
Jobs that might be of interest:Cashier - Manchester Cash Centre - M27 8BL
Apply now Courier- Liverpool
Apply now Courier Cash 45
Location: Rotherham South Yorkshire
Apply now Team Leader - Full time (40 hours per week)
Location: Coventry Coin Centre
Apply now Secure Driver - Northampton