Customer Service Advisor Belfast, United Kingdom £8.79 hourly
Customer Service AdvisorLocation: Belfast, United Kingdom | Salary: £8.79 hourly | Posted: 25 Nov 2019 | Closes: 25 Dec 2019 | Business Unit: UK Secure Solutions | Contracted Hours: Full-time | Employee Status: Permanent | Reference: 1900020T
G4S is the largest secure outsourcing company in the UK and Ireland. More than 10,000 customers, including 59 FTSE 100 companies, depend on G4S to provide them with a safe and secure way to deliver their services.
We now have exciting opportunities for Station Enquiry Assistants to join the G4S Secure Solutions (UK) team in the Northern Ireland area. These roles more specifically will be providing front counter services to the public and our client and will be working primarily day shifts.
For our Station Enquiry Assistants it's the care and attention you put into the little tasks that will make all the difference. You will be working as part of a diverse and dedicated team providing excellent standards of service in a busy, public facing office environment or welcome desk type set up. You will look forward to helping people with a wide variety of enquiries and supporting our customer with their needs.
If you enjoy lots of variety in what you do at work and look forward to helping manage lots of different tasks then you will be really well suited to this role.
You must be a confident communicator, both written and verbally in what can sometimes be challenging situations. You do not need to have any security experience for some of our roles, although if you do this can be an advantage, we will be able to show you all you need to know. We also ensure that the team receive training before they start the job itself and we are committed to on-going skills development and learning so that you can progress your career within our team.
So when you join us, you’ll have the freedom to do what you do best by giving our customers great service in striving for excellence and consistently acting with integrity. You’ll find everything you need to have a job that’s exciting, rewarding and enjoyable and you’ll get the training, support and development to chase what you want out of your career with G4S.
We will be offering successful applicants full training, guaranteed hours contracts, 20 days annual leave plus 8 Bank Holidays, Company Sick Pay Scheme, G4S Perks and Benefits Scheme, Pension and Contributory Health Plan.
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent communication on a variety of levels as well as written and on the telephone.
- Administration skills to include IT skills (Email, Excel, Word and other bespoke systems).
- Problem solving and the ability to work with other colleagues to find the right help or solution.
- Good attention to detail on updating records as well as writing and reviewing reports.
- Ability to commute to and from places of work around the towns or cities that we are providing these work services from.
- The skills and commitment to be a real team player and can really make a difference.
- Flexibility with working schedules, as and when required.
- Ideal candidates will need to provide a 5 year career history and have unrestricted right to work in the UK as security screening for these positions will apply, however we can discuss this further prior to your interview.
Drivers with own transport and flexibility for extra hours will also be an advantage.
About The Company
G4S is the world's leading provider of security solutions, with operations in over 100 countries Worldwide. G4S Secure Solutions (UK) Limited is one of the largest Business units in the G4S Group and the largest Security Services Company in the UK, with an annual turnover of approximately £440m and employing 20,000 people. Our success depends on the commitment of our employees to providing excellent customer service to all internal as well as external customers.
G4S is a global company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.