Customer Service Advisor (PT - Fixed term contract) Strathclyde Business Park, Bellshill £11,725 p.a.
Customer Service Advisor (PT - Fixed term contract)Location: Strathclyde Business Park, Bellshill | Salary: £11,725 p.a. | Posted: 9 Oct 2020 | Closes: 26 Oct 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Part-time | Business Unit: UK - G4S Technology | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: G4S/MS/2056
Looking for a job that gives you the security of working for a big company but the satisfaction of doing something meaningful as a valued member of a small, supportive team?
G4S is the world’s leading security and government outsourcing company with 625,000 employees in over 50 countries. We are currently recruiting for Customer Service Advisors for our 24/7 Electronic Monitoring Service in Scotland, this is a unique contract based in our modern National Monitoring Centre located in Strathclyde Business Park, Bellshill. Successful candidates should have experience of customer service along with good interpersonal skills and a can do attitude.
What you can expect from us….
- A worthwhile role within the Criminal Justice system - making a difference to people’s lives on a daily basis
- Job satisfaction, in house training, employment security and opportunities for career advancement within a supportive team in a small, relaxed call centre environment.
- An opportunity to enhance your skills. Whether you see this job as a stepping stone in your career, or you wish to progress a career within G4S, we will provide you with ample opportunity for learning and development mapped against your own personal development plan. Whilst we will give you all the training and support to enable you, we can also help you gain and enhance your skills in customer service, compliance monitoring, training delivery or logistics support.
- We offer a competitive salary of £11,725 p.a., working a 24 hour week, pension and company benefits scheme. Overtime is available on a voluntary basis. Free parking, 28 paid holiday allowance (pro rata) and up to 4 weeks training.
Applicants must be over 18 years of age and able to obtain Disclosure Scotland vetting prior to taking up employment. This vetting will be at G4S expense.
We have vacancies for full and part time positions across a 24/7 operation allowing various opportunities for those persons who require flexibility in their working life.
If we have large numbers of suitable applicants this job may close early.
- Processing of incidents/violations within agreed key performance indicators
- Monitor the activity of our subject base through the use of tagging, and tracking
- Respond professionally to calls from internal/external customers in line with our agreed key performance indicators
- Reporting incidents/breaches to the appropriate agencies i.e. Police, probation etc.
- Produce reports as required by either internal or external customers
- Escalate reportable incidents to the Monitoring Centre Supervisor/ team leader as per agreed procedures
- Support and advise subjects during the duration of their curfew
- Document all contact with our customers both internal and external
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with both internal and external customers through the application of the principles of pro-social modelling
- Maintain, uphold and demonstrate G4S values and protect the company brand
- Produce and submit compliance reports, with supporting documentation, to the relevant authority in line with contractual requirements
- Assist in Operational tasks where required
- Compliance with Information Security responsibilities
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience working in customer service environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to make decisions based on facts and information available
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise own workload
- Ability to use Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook Email & Calendar
- Flexible working style
Jobs that might be of interest:Customer Service Advisor
Location: Strathclyde Business Park, Bellshill
Apply now Project Manager
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
Apply now Proposals Assistant
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Apply now Project Manager
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Apply now Temporary Project Superintendent
Location: Boardman, Oregon