Customer Experience Team Lead Jupiter, Florida Competitive with Great Benefits
Customer Experience Team LeadLocation: Jupiter, Florida | Salary: Competitive with Great Benefits | Posted: 22 Sep 2021 | Closes: 22 Oct 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US Retail/Cash Solutions | Region / Division: North America | Reference: G4S/TP/3500185/217897
G4S has an immediate job opportunity for a Customer Experience Team Lead. Retail Cash Solutions is the market-leading innovator in cash automation. We are a software-based technology company with a history of delivering innovative solutions. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other to do remarkable things every day. We face challenges together, and we win together. Retail Cash Solutions delivers world-class solutions that transform the way the world uses cash automation technology. We are careful to select people for our team who have demonstrated excellence through their skills, character, and background.
Our Customer Experience Team Leads are responsible for mentoring, motivating, coaching, and leading a team of technical support professionals. This position is responsible for supporting the team with a focus on employee morale and providing an exceptional customer experience. They work hard, have fun, and lead by example every day.
A successful candidate believes that a team is greater than the sum of their parts, is willing to get their hands dirty, and will guide their team to success. They believe in continuous improvement, are able to work directly with our customers as well as with internal personnel and are able to adapt their schedule to meet the needs of the business.
As a full time employee of G4S, you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Major Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid vacation
- Opportunities for additional training to aid in your professional development
As an employee you will also be able to participate in the Promote Me! Community. Promote Me! is available to interested current employees as a way to express interest in further advancement, as well as gain information and encourage professional development.
Further, as a current employee you will be eligible to participate in large group rates for the following benefits:
- Critical Illness
- Accident Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Individual Short-Term Disability
- Pre-Paid Legal Services
- Identity Theft Services
- Pet Insurance
In addition, G4S provides benefits that are automatically available to all employees, whether you enroll in a G4S insurance plan or not. And with no premiums to pay!
- RxCut Pharmacy Discount Program
- Doctor on Demand
- Qualsight LASIK Savings
- Perks at Work: G4S Employee Discount Program
- Alliant Credit Union
- Purchasing Power
- Active & Fit: G4S Fitness Center Membership
- FinFit: Financial Wellness Program
- DailyPay: Access your pay when you need it
G4S offers job security, excellent pay and benefits, and career opportunities. We offer entry level careers, management careers, sales careers and executive careers across the United States and internationally.
Specific Duties and Essential Functions
- Lead a team of 12-15 support professionals
- Conduct regular huddles, monitor chat rooms, and manage open tickets
- Develop enhance knowledge and effectiveness by providing on-going guidance, mentoring, real-time feedback, and motivation
- Serve as a backup to all Customer Service positions and serve as an escalation point of contact where needed
- Evaluate daily, weekly, and monthly performance of agents against target metrics and provide coaching/mentoring
- Helps the team through an ever changing work environment
- Communicate effectively and positively, assisting and leading their team
- Gather data related to customer interactions and use this data to prepare reports and analyses
- Audit calls for quality assurance; coaching opportunities; communicate needs with leadership and training
- Works with fellow team leads to facilitate smooth transitions and maintain operational standards
- Enforces overall company policies - Including assisting with teams PIP’s and writeups when needed.
- Track team’s attendance daily; approve team PTO, enter weekly hours, and call out trends for review and coaching
- Ensures a positive work environment, continuous learning and a high quality employment experience for the team
The Ideal Candidate:
Education, Licenses and Certifications Required
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
Type and Length of Specific Experience Required
- Must possess a minimum of one (1) year of experience in a call center or customer service related position
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office and/or Google Applications
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- Attention to detail
- Must be at least 18 years old or the minimum age required by the state, if higher
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States
- Must possess strong organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to lead a team using change management and communication skills.
- Must have the ability to communicate clearly and accurately
- Must show ability to be empathetic and show patience with customers
- Must possess excellent listening and organization skills
- Subject to a drug screen to the extent permitted by law
- Must submit to an extensive background check, including criminal history, personal references, employment and education verifications, and Department of Motor Vehicle and credit checks if applicable
- Must be able to provide, upon job offer, a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated, if prior military
Physical Requirements and Environment
Environment: Office; minimal to no exposure to extreme temperatures is expected
Major activity: Working on PC and using telephone/radio while sitting
Physical efforts to carry out job duties: Limited, to include some standing, bending, and limited stretching and reaching.
About the Company:
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
G4S is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
and an Alcohol- and Drug-Free Workplace
G4S will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action or Diversity and Inclusion, or have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, please contact our Corporate Human Resources Department at (800) 506-6265.
To receive an update on your application status, please contact our local office by following this link: http://www.g4s.us/en/Contact-Us/Local-Offices
Jobs that might be of interest:Inside Sales Representative Business Development
Location: Jupiter, FL
Apply now Customer Experience Representative
Location: Jupiter, FL
Apply now Business Systems Analyst
Location: Jupiter, Florida
Apply now Senior Manager, Inventory Management
Location: Jupiter, FL
Apply now Senior Director Data Architect and Business Intelligence
Location: Jupiter, Florida