Customer Experience Representative Orem, UT $16-$19 DOE
Customer Experience RepresentativeLocation: Orem, UT | Salary: $16-$19 DOE | Posted: 11 Oct 2021 | Closes: 11 Nov 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US Retail/Cash Solutions | Region / Division: North America | Reference: G4S/TP/403185/218467
Retail Cash Solutions is the market-leading innovator in cash automation. We are a software-based technology company with a history of delivering innovative solutions. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other to do remarkable things every day. We face challenges together, and we win together. And together, we deliver world-class solutions that transform the way the world uses cash automation technology. We are careful to select people for our team who have demonstrated excellence through their skills, character, and background.
You are the perfect fit for our team and this important position as a Customer Experience Representative if you are an organized, flexible, energetic problem-solver with strong communication skills, empathy, and an ability to remain calm under pressure. In this position, you should feel confident that you can respond efficiently and accurately to our customer callers, explaining possible solutions, diagnosing issues, and ensuring our customers feel supported and valued.
This position will become part of a high-energy, customer-obsessed team, where you will play a pivotal role in providing the highest quality customer experience to our customers. In this position, you should love to communicate, be obsessive about the details, and do all this with a big smile on your face!
To be successful in this role, you will need to be adept at technology such as personal computers, printers and troubleshooting mechanical devices. Training will be provided on our specific technology.
As a full time employee of G4S, you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Major Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid vacation
- Opportunities for additional training to aid in your professional development
As an employee you will also be able to participate in the Promote Me! Community. Promote Me! is available to interested current employees as a way to express interest in further advancement, as well as gain information and encourage professional development.
Further, as a current employee you will be eligible to participate in large group rates for the following benefits:
- Critical Illness
- Accident Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Individual Short-Term Disability
- Pre-Paid Legal Services
- Identity Theft Services
- Pet Insurance
In addition, G4S provides benefits that are automatically available to all employees, whether you enroll in a G4S insurance plan or not. And with no premiums to pay!
- RxCut Pharmacy Discount Program
- Doctor on Demand
- Qualsight LASIK Savings
- Perks at Work: G4S Employee Discount Program
- Alliant Credit Union
- Purchasing Power
- Active & Fit: G4S Fitness Center Membership
- FinFit: Financial Wellness Program
- DailyPay: Access your pay when you need it
G4S offers job security, excellent pay and benefits, and career opportunities. We offer entry level careers, management careers, sales careers and executive careers across the United States and internationally.
Specific Duties and Essential Functions
- Tackle a variety of problems in technical systems with skill and accuracy
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, provide direct support or guidance toward to resolution
- Create cases for all calls and e-mails received, enter the history of the problem, all steps taken, and subsequent resolution if resolved at the Help Desk or escalate to appropriate next level
- Maintain passion for customer service and continuously develop the ability to deal with challenging customer conversations
- Discern changes in call types and report to management
- Track escalations through Tier II and Tier III to completion
- Monitor health of network, hardware, and software for our customers
- Look for opportunities to improve processes
- Assist with projects
The Ideal Candidate:
Education, Licenses and Certifications Required
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
Type and Length of Specific Experience Required
- Work history must demonstrate each of the following:
- A strong understanding of Customer Service and Customer Relations
- You are a highly motivated individual with a strong desire to learn
- The ability to exercise good judgment and decision-making
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office and/or Google Applications
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- Attention to detail
- Must be at least 18 years old or the minimum age required by the state, if higher
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States
- Subject to a drug screen to the extent permitted by law
- Must submit to an extensive background check, including criminal history, personal references, employment and education verifications, and Department of Motor Vehicle and credit checks if applicable
- Must be able to provide, upon job offer, a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated, if prior military
Physical Requirements and Environment
Environment: Office; minimal to no exposure to extreme temperatures is expected
Major activity: Working on PC and using telephone while sitting
Physical efforts to carry out job duties: Limited, to include some standing, bending, limited
stretching and reaching.
About the Company:
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
G4S is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
and an Alcohol- and Drug-Free Workplace
G4S will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action or Diversity and Inclusion, or have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, please contact our Corporate Human Resources Department at (800) 506-6265.
To receive an update on your application status, please contact our local office by following this link: http://www.g4s.us/en/Contact-Us/Local-Offices
Jobs that might be of interest:Inside Sales Representative Business Development
Location: Orem, UT
Apply now Senior Software Developer
Location: Orem, UT
Apply now High Profile Security Guard - Government Services Site
Location: Etobicoke, ON
Apply now Security Guard
Location: Niagara Falls, ON
Apply now Security Guard
Location: Norfolk County, ON