Customer Experience Agent Rotherham, Barnsley 18,575.94
Customer Experience AgentLocation: Rotherham, Barnsley | Salary: 18,575.94 | Posted: 22 Jun 2022 | Closes: 20 Jul 2022 | Job Type: Full Time and Permanent | Business Unit: UK Central Government Services | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 11980
Customer Experience Agent
Salary: £18,575.94 per annum
Working Hours: Permanent, Full Time, 37.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
Location: Wath-upon- Dearne, Rotherham, S63 7ER
Our G4S Customer Contact Centre in Wath Upon Dearne provides advice and support to the public on behalf of our clients. We have experienced rapid growth and are now a team of over 400 people who spend their day helping people.
All roles will either be home based or site based. All home based roles must be able to get to Site as and when requested. If you are home based then you must have a private space to work in and a good internet connection.
As a Customer Experience Advisor, you will be the first point of contact for customers, ensuring they receive a professional service, the support they need, and ultimately helping people on each and every call.
You will receive full training to allow you to assist and communicate effectively.
- Deal with telephone queries and provide information to both external and internal customers as necessary.
- Communicate effectively and liaise with customers, relative client departments and management.
- Adhere to the minimum target call and communication levels and standards as set by the company.
- Keep up-to-date with briefs and news articles to remain fully informed with company and legislative changes.
- Keep up to date and complete training as requested.
- Be aware of safe guarding policies and procedures.
- Adhere, at all times, to the Data Protection ICT and Confidentiality Policy.
- Understand the escalation process and implement when necessary.
- Work as a team to support colleagues.
- Follow all appropriate safety procedures and report any potential hazards or possible misuse of the service to the Team Manager.
- Keep accurate and timely records of all communication contacts with customers.
- Provide a high level of customer experience that is informative and confidential to customers whilst achieving service objectives.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Have experience working in a customer focused environment, providing customer services over the phone and/or other communication channels.
- Be confident and courteous communicator with an excellent telephone manner.
- Excellent ability to organise workload.
- Be able to work under pressure, often dealing with emotive issues.
- Have an excellent standard of written and spoken English.
- Proven experience of building rapport & adapting communication to suit a diverse range of people.
- Have a willingness to learn and be open to change.
- Be IT literate, specifically experienced in using Microsoft Office packages.
- Attention to detail.
- Have a positive working attitude and work ethic.
- Experience of working in a Call Centre environment