Customer Experience Agent - DWP Rotherham, Barnsley £17,422.28
Customer Experience Agent - DWPLocation: Rotherham, Barnsley | Salary: £17,422.28 | Posted: 22 Jul 2021 | Closes: 16 Sep 2021 | Job Type: Fixed & Part-time | Business Unit: UK Central Government Services | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 10246
Customer Experience Agents - DWP Pensions Services (Fixed term contract)
Wath-upon- Dearne, Rotherham, S63 7ER
Salary: £17,422.28 per annum
37.5 hours per week (various shifts)
Our G4S Customer Contact Centre in Wath Upon Dearne provides advice and support to the public on behalf of our clients. We have experienced rapid growth and are now a team of over 400 people who spend their day helping people.
We have a number of full time, fixed term roles for a minimum of a 4 month period. All roles will either be home based or site based. All home based roles must be able to get to Site as and when requested. If you are home based then you must have a private space to work in
and a good internet connection. As a Customer Experience Advisor, you will be the first point of contact for customers, ensuring they receive a professional service, the support they need, and ultimately helping
people on each and every call.
You will receive full training to allow you to assist and communicate effectively.
- Deal with telephone queries and provide information to both external and internal customers as necessary.
- Communicate effectively and liaise with customers, relative client departments and management.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- Adhere to the minimum target call and communication levels and standards as set by the company.
- Keep up-to-date with briefs and news articles to remain fully informed with company and legislative changes.
- To keep up to date and complete training as requested.
- To be aware of safe guarding policies and procedures.
- Adhere, at all times, to the Data Protection ICT and Confidentiality Policy.
- To understand the escalation process and implement when necessary.
- To work as a team to support colleagues.
- Have the ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Follow all appropriate safety procedures and report any potential hazards or possible misuse of the service to the Team Manager.
- Keep accurate and timely records of all communication contacts with customers.
- Provide a high level of customer experience that is informative and confidential to customers whilst achieving service objectives
- Carry out any other duties relevant to the role as directed by your senior or Team Manager
The Ideal Candidate:
- Have experience working in a customer focused environment, providing customer services over the phone and/or other communication channels
- Be confident and courteous communicator with an excellent telephone manner
- Excellent ability to organise workload.
- Be able to work under pressure, often dealing with emotive issues
- Have an excellent standard of written and spoken English
- Proven experience of building rapport & adapting communication to suit a diverse range of people.
- Have a willingness to learn and be open to change
- Be IT literate, specifically experienced in using Microsoft Office packages
- Working under own initiative
- Have experience working within a busy call centre environment.
- Working as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Have a positive working attitude and work ethic
- Experience of working in a call centre environment
G4S are an equal opportunities employer and holders of the Disability Confident Employer status.